Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 18:29

I always intended for Rainstrike to have more than just Badgerkit in her litter fathered by Jaydream, but was planning on keeping them to the side in case I wanted to bring one back later as a rogue... however, I just realized I can do that while still offering others the opportunity to be in on the litter as well.

Rain is giving Badger to ThunderClan because she hates her the most. But the other kits are just as likely to end up tossed on the roadside somewhere, and end up in the forest. So if anyone is interested in having a stray kit show up on ShadowClan, RiverClan, or WindClan's border (because SkyClan won't accept kits, and Badger is already in ThunderClan), you're more than welcome to make a kit from the litter and then RP it as Rain having ditched them in whatever territory you want to make a kit in.

Lineage is Rainstrike x Jaydream pure ThunderClan (though Rain was technically a rogue by this point). The full lineage can be found here: https://jjonwcc.webs.com/badger

Rainstrike is a pointed tabby, and Jaydream was a calico, so there's tons of room to make practically whatever kind of design you want. I DO plan on having a plot for Badger to find out her own origins, and there is absolutely room for the other kits (if there end up being any) also having a part in this plot, as I'll want them to find each other as well.

Couples Template

Mother's Name: Rainstrike
Clan: Birthed into TC but exiled
Origins: Mistwalker x Grayleaf

Father's Name: Jaydream
Clan: ThunderClan
Origins: Dacedream x Houndheart

Adopted Kits?: no, won't work for the plot, sorry!

Rain would be likely to name her kits the following: (but this is totally optional)
* Gray (female)
* Adder (either)
* Snake (either)
* Oak (male)
* Ferret (female)

Kits:
Badgerkit (JJ) - https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t42467-lost-badger#477059
Violetkit (Memories) - https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t42412-wilted-violets-open-for-wc
Emberkit (Rhin) - https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t42413-smoldering-embers-ebonysong-smokespirit#476598
Snakekit (Middy) - https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t42466-snake-in-the-grass-open-for-rc

Last edited by JJ on Sat 26 Sep 2020 - 14:16; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 18:44

I'd love to be part of this plot, it sounds awesome Wanting Hamu
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 18:48

ooh! I'd love to be apart of this

JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 18:56

Thanks for your interest, guys! So, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan all have an "any kit is accepted no matter what" policy, so just decide what clan you guys want to be in, throw up a creation topic, and then maybe if you want adopted parents, put a post up in the Looking For Parents thread! If you need any help or have any questions just shoot me a DM on here, or on Discord! :) And if you want name suggestions for what Rain would name her kits, I'll add some above in the original body of this post, but they're by no means mandatory!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 19:02

Oh yes please Very Happy Hamu I'd love some name suggestions!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 19:07

Alright I've updated the post with some name suggestions (though as I said, completely optional!) Were you guys wanting to be in the same clan, or separate ones?
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 19:36

I think we should be in the same clans

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 19:41

Sure, being in the same clan makes sense to me :)
Do you have a preference, @Memories? I'm happy with any of the clans!
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 19:49

Windclan, maybe? We could also try Riverclan

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 20:27

Both good clans Hyper Hamu
If we wait and see if anyone else is interested, it might be fun to have a kitten (or two) in each clan?
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 20:28

I know Rhindon is making a ShadowClan kit for this litter if that helps.
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 20:28

if there's room for a third kit, i'd like to throw in an emberkit for shadowclan! (approved!)
(genetically he might be too much of a stretch - i can change him to an ordinary calico, if that'd be better)

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Sun 6 Sep 2020 - 20:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 20:31

He looks great!! Genetics don't matter to me, have fun with it! :D
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 0:44

Alright, I've decided on to Windclan, I'll make my kit soon

Violetkit of Windclan

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Sep 2020 - 22:44

I'm sorry for going quiet, I became unexpectedly busy! Overwhelmed Hamu I'm worried I won't have time to play another cat, so I won't take a kitten for this, sorry. That way, I have enough time to give to the Maplekit I really have and can make a better sister for Tigerkit, @JJ Wink Hamu I'm sad though because this is a really cool plot, (I had cat ideas for it and everything) I hope you all have lots of fun! Happy Hamu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]   You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

You want possible drama? Here's your chance. (RC/WC/SC) [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next