Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

in and out and back again [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

in and out and back again [c] Empty
PostSubject: in and out and back again [c]   in and out and back again [c] EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 19:51

Redfall wasn't aware that he was trespassing on ThunderClan territory. Usually he'd be more observant to at least notice the scent markers, but he couldn't care less even if he had. Everything was different. He'd ventured into SkyClan territory a few sunrises ago, and... nothing. Burnt trees, destroyed territory. That wasn't the worst thing. The worst thing was that no one had been there. Had the fire really all destroyed them all? Someone would've been out on patrol during the fire, could've escaped, surely; his former Clanmates were smarter than to all die... But it seemed the only possibility, and Redfall hated it. More than that, hated himself. Guilt had a way of creeping in and ensnaring even the most cunning cats, pulling them under the earth like quicksand. And that was what was going on now. I left my Clan when they needed me most. I could have saved them. They're dead because of me. Every last one.

The tabby had developed a scavenger mindset: steal to survive. Hunt to survive. Scavenge to survive. Fight to survive. Anything for survival. Such was the case now, as he was hunting for squirrels in a territory that seemed to have escaped the fire's wrath. If he had been thinking rationally whatsoever, he would've recognized the scent of ThunderClan, or at least the leafy oaks. There wouldn't have been much too it, as he didn't care about borders anymore. The code, pure blood... those were trivial things in his mind now. His new life was a fight to survive.

Lifting his broad head, Redfall scented the air for squirrel. A light brown creature scuttled among the trees, hopping from branch to branch in leaping bounds. Immediately, the tabby leapt, barely giving time to pinpoint its position. His leap, with seasons of training, cleared roots and pebbles. The squirrel would've been dead, but suddenly stopped, mid-jump. Redfall landed just ahead of the squirrel, where it should've been, if it had kept running. The furry piece of prey hopped away from him in a peculiar direction: perpendicular to the ginger tabby. Scenting the air again, he gave a low growl as a new scent wreathed around him. This one he recognized, and now that he was focused on, he remembered. ThunderClan. Acting on instinct, his claws unsheathed, digging into the rain-deprived ground. He wouldn't have anything to say for himself. Who would understand the series of events that led up to this moment? Which warriors would even care? Fighting his way out of this would be the only thing he could do.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: in and out and back again [c]   in and out and back again [c] EmptyWed 19 Aug 2020 - 20:50

Beecloud watched the intruder from his place, hidden and upwind. He stayed pensively still and quiet, gauging the extent of the stranger's aggression, wondering whether or not it was worth it to challenge him. The cat was oddly familiar, but his scent was muddled by his escapades through the territories. Just a drifter. The loner chased his prey, solidifying Beecloud's intention of seeing him out. He circled around the ginger tom.

The burst of fierceness when Beecloud's scent hit his nose put the ThunderClan warrior on edge. This would end in a fight, he was sure of it. He could at least try to solve it with intimidation. With an appearance like his, Beecloud knew he had a certain effect on unprepared cats. He tended to use it to his advantage. Every once in a while, it gave loners enough reason to run. The young tom emerged from the bushes, jaw set tight and hackles up to accentuate his already towering form. "You need to drop that prey, and you need to leave," he said simply. "I won't ask you again. I'm sure you knew whose territory you're walking through."

in and out and back again [c] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: in and out and back again [c]   in and out and back again [c] EmptyWed 19 Aug 2020 - 21:09

Soon enough, a large brown and white tabby emerged from the bushes. Much larger than Redfall, but so was everyone. If the ginger tabby wasn't already irked, he was now by the ThunderClan cat's arrogant nature. "Hey, idiot, I just missed the squirrel. I would've gotten it if you hadn't frightened it off with your clumsy big paws." Beecloud's size didn't bother him in the least. Spend a few moments with Bloodstrike and you got used to it. Redfall's fur fluffed up himself, bristling until it was on edge. He looked bigger, still not close to his adversary. "I wouldn't need to scent you to know who you are, ThunderClan cat." He spat the words out angrily, spit landing on Beecloud's nose. "Arrogance. It's written all over your face." It really wasn't, but it was in his mind. Redfall's short tail flicked up as he leapt, sailing in the air for balance. His leap was aided by a tree that he'd quickly scaled, reaching a branch and pushing off from there. It was an intentional leap, not a drop, meant to tackle, pin, and hurt.

He landed on the larger tom's back with a snarl, claws gouging into thick fur. Fighting to breathe normally, Redfall began to talk in a low, growling tone. "You know stuff, and I need too. What. Happened. To. SkyClan." The words were uttered as a sentence each, deliberately spaced out, and with no questioning inflection in them. The former warrior was certain the ThunderClanner knew something, anything. With how close he was to SkyClan, how could he not? Redfall sank his claws deeper into fur until they finally reached flesh, hind legs skittering around to find purchase within folds of skin and fur. The feeling of blood on his claws was such a normal feeling that it was concerning, but the muscular tom didn't care. He was going to keep fighting until he got what he wanted: information about the fire. Hopefully the tom wouldn't ask about why he wanted to know... hopefully he'd be too preoccupied with the blood draining out of his shoulders.

Redfall used Leaping Bound, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina, and pinning Beecloud for 1 turn.

Beecloud [pinned]
51/60 hp [-9]
200/200 sp

Redfall
60/60
190/200 sp [-10]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: in and out and back again [c]   in and out and back again [c] EmptyThu 20 Aug 2020 - 8:46

Beecloud's eyes narrowed, deeply confused at the rogue's tone. Arrogance? That was a new one. He let his guard fall for a moment as his upper lip curled and he began to ask what in StarClan's holy name he was talking about. It was the wrong moment to do so, and the rogue was soon springing off a tree and towards his broad shoulders. "Woah!" he screamed, ducking and zipping to the right of the furry projectile, successfully dodging the red cat as he tumbled into the undergrowth.

"Hey, you big dope!" he hissed, stamping his paws petulantly. "I don't know where SkyClan is! No one does! Half of my clan thinks they all died, except for that big ginger!"

His eyes shifted towards the SkyClan border for a second. If you scented the air with a deep enough breath, you could still smell the ash. "Why don't you just beat it? There's nothing for you here!" he barked.

Beecloud used Lightning Reflexes. Success! [10 SP]

Beecloud
60/60 HP (+9)
190/200 SP (-10)

Redfall
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

in and out and back again [c] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Thu 20 Aug 2020 - 8:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: in and out and back again [c]   in and out and back again [c] EmptyThu 20 Aug 2020 - 8:46

The member 'Grizzly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

in and out and back again [c] Mistpe10
in and out and back again [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in and out and back again [c]   in and out and back again [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

in and out and back again [c]
Page 1 of 1