Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 21:57

If Wolfcall had to choose which warrior ceremony would be his first to do, his own daughter would have been at the top of the list. He'd been confused when Spottedstar asked him to temporarily take the duties up, but he didn't question it. The deputy had long since stopped questioning Spottedstar, generally it only led to more confusion. But in this case, he couldn't be unhappy about it - after all, he had the rare opportunity to perform a warrior ceremony before he was leader. And for one of his beloved daughters, at that.

He'd wasted no time in making his way to the Tallbranch after being given permission to do so - Mistpaw was long overdue for her warrior ceremony, and he was sure that the she-cat was chomping at the bit to get her warrior name. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" he yowled.
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 22:08

Mistpaw’s head shot up instantly as she heard about a clan meeting. Dashing towards the Tallbranch, she sat down, wondering if it was about a new apprentice. She was always excited about a new denmate. Excited and nervous too. Long story short, Mistpaw didn’t like to interact with others. Every time she had to speak up, her mouth would automatically clamp close and over time it wouldn’t be an accident anymore. Mistpaw could speak up with some encouragement, but she preferred not to. As she sat and waited for her father, Wolfcall, to speak again, Mistpaw started grooming herself.

Siggy by Artistic (Arctic) Paws
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 22:22

He had to imagine that Mistpaw had absolutely no inclination that today was her warrior ceremony - after all, he was the deputy, he only did apprentice ceremonies, right? He tried to catch her eye, offering the shy, quiet she-cat a reassuring smile before clearing his throat and lifting his voice. "We gather here today to give one of our clanmates their warrior name and rank," he began. "Mistpaw has long since proven herself worthy to climb the ranks of SkyClan. Mistpaw, please step forward."

Wolfcall waited for her to do so before continuing, his voice wavering ever so slightly. "I, Wolfcall, deputy of SkyClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. Mistpaw has trained hard under the tutelage of Foxfire, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Mistpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 22:31

Mistpaw jolted in surprise as Wolfcall said her name. Me? Am I in trouble? Nevertheless, the little gray apprentice stepped forward, waiting for her father’s next words. Her jaw dropped in shock as Wolfcall started doing the speech that was supposed to make one a warrior. “I—I do.” Mistpaw’s voice was barely a whisper. Mustering all her courage, she took a deep breath. I do. Her normally tiny voice came out strong and unwavering. Mistpaw made sure that everyone knew how confident and sure she was. There would be no hiding for her today. She was going to be a warrior. Finally...I’ve got to tell Bloodstrike and Firepaw. They would be so happy for me!

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Jul 2020 - 0:38

Wolfcall's tail twitched, a purr rumbling deep in his chest, as Mistpaw spoke. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name - Mistpaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Mistrain, SkyClan honors your kindness and resilience, and I have faith you will be the very best warrior you can be." Wolfcall slid down from the Tallbranch, reaching forward to touch noses with his daughter in congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Jul 2020 - 0:51

Mistrain purred back as Wolfcall touched noses with her and smiled as all the other cats chanted her warrior name. “Must be exciting to be a temporary leader huh?” Mistrain smiled at her father, before backing away and thanking everyone. She would sit vigil for tonight, then possibly go and visit her brother. Finally, I’m a warrior now. Bloodstrike better watch out.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 12:50

Smokefeather had pricked her ears when she heard Wolfcall's voice calling for a clan meeting. Another apprentice ceremony, she'd been sure. It seemed like Skyclan had more kits in need of training than the warriors to train them, these days, including her own.

So when Wolfcall called out to Mistpaw, she blinked in confusion... And then exchanged a delighted look with her mate when Wolfcall continued speaking. She was becoming a warrior, at last! Smokefeather still couldn't understand why things had taken as long as they did, Mistrain was a perfectly competent cat. Wolfcall was right that the ceremony was long overdue.

Smokefeather called out the new warrior's name along with the rest of the clan, and stepped forwards to nudge the she-cat's shoulder affectionately. "Congratulations, Mistrain!" She purred before stepping away, not wishing to overcrowd the she-cat.

Now, why was Wolfcall doing warrior ceremonies? Was Spottedstar unwell? Their leader had always been distant to Smokefeather's eyes, but he still did warrior ceremonies. Yet it had been a while since her own ceremony now. It was troubling, to say the least. Still, she was thrilled for her friend, she had more than deserved it.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 23:38

Bloodstrike had sat beneath Tallbranch for the ceremony, and upon hearing Mistpaw recieve her warrior name, Mistrain, he felt so happy for her he nearly thought he would burst. He patiently waited for others of the clan to congratulate her on her name first, but then got up from his sitting position and butted heads with her lovingly. A deep rumbling purr buzzed in his throat as he did so.

"I am so proud of you sister. You more than deserved this." He whispered to her while they were still close. Once she had been given more room, Bloodstrike made sure no one was paying attentiont o him... except maybe Smokefeather. He had the same confusion that she did. Why had it been Wolfcall to call this warrior ceremony?

Bloodstrike glanced at her, sending all of his thoughts and worries to his mate through mere eye contact alone.

What had happened to Spottedstar?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 23:59

Mistrain purred as her brother and her friend both congratulated her. However, she didn’t miss the looks of confusion and worry. Mistrain had the same question: Where was Spottedstar. Maybe he’s just sick. Grandfather Spottedstar would never miss his duties on purpose. Beside, Sagelight would be able to cure him...right? Mistrain shook her head, before smiling at the both of them. “Thank you, Bloodstrike, Smokefeather. I should probably get some fresh-kill to eat before I sit vigil for the night.” Smiling at them once more, she padded over to the fresh kill pile, picked up a robin and dashed away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1