Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 12:32

Spiderquill stretched his spindly limbs out lazily, eyelids fluttering open as he slowly woke up. He stood up, shaking his thin pelt out to get rid of the trapped heat. Even night time was getting too warm for comfort, though Spiderquill was obviously getting the least of it. He couldn't imagine how Ivystar or Honeytongue felt, what with their thick fur. Idly thinking about how his moms were faring with the heat, he gathered the pre-prepared bundles of travelling herbs he'd made the day before and headed out of his den. Legs moving automatically out of muscle memory, the little tom approached the apprentices' den and nudged a dappled brown she-cat. "Psst, Fernpaw, you ready? We should get going while the sun is low. Don't want our pelts melting off in the heat."

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 12:49

She awoke, "Huh? What?" She meowed, looking around. "Oh right! Today's the day!" She said excitedly, standing up. "Phew... it's so hot! Also, don't have to eat some special herbs for travelling?" She meowed quickly.

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 13:01

Spiderquill smiled at Fernpaw's energy. Was he ever that excited about his ceremonies and meetings when he was younger? He doubted it. He nodded once in response to Fernpaw's question, eating one herb bundle for himself and pushing the other one towards the apprentice. "Be warned, I've been told they taste like how f-foxdung smells. I guess I've lost my sense of t-taste at this point." He frowned a little to himself. Stuttering? It had been a while, he had hoped it'd gone away. He stayed silent for the rest of the exchange, turning towards the camp's exit and waiting for Fernpaw to finish her herbs.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 13:43

She seemed to not mind the stuttering and ate it. "Bleh! You were right! these taste horrible!" She said through a mouthful of herbs. She kept on eating despite the tatse and bounded off after Spiderquill.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 14:01

Spiderquill smiled a little at Fernpaw followed him, making sure she was close behind him as he led her through the territoties and towards Highstones.

After a long while of walking in relative silence, the pair finally reached Mothermouth. As usual, the medicine cat turned to his young companion and said "Alright, stick close to me; the t-tunnel's dark and fairly long. We don't want you getting lost." With that, he led her through the dark passage and stopped once the Moonstone's soft blue glow came into view. "Go on, press your nose against it. I'll be right here when you wake up."

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 14:28

Her blue eyes were wide as she stepped into the light. She would lay next to the stone and touch her nose to it, falling asleep.

A glow came into view as she opened her eyes, but this wasn't the moonstone... "Hello? Anybody there?" She called out.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1529

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 13 Jul 2020 - 13:52

A pretty, long-furred marbled molly came into view, her pelt shining with the light of hundreds of stars. She padded towards Fernpaw and sat down in front of her, offering the apprentice a kind smile. Her voice was soft and delicate, yet held a note of wisdom, as if the young she-cat was wise beyond her moons. "Hello, Fernpaw. My name's Myrtlebrook, I was a RiverClan warrior before your time. Welcome to StarClan. Is there something I can help you with...?" She tilted her head inquisitively, watching Fernpaw's face for a reaction.

Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 13 Jul 2020 - 18:48

She seemed very excited, and I mean very. Her eyes glimmered with wonder. An actual starclan cat! "I'm taking my moonstone visit so I can be a warrior! You seem very nice." She meowed, just barely keeping all her excitement she wanted to yowl into the world in.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 10:28

Myrtlebrook giggled a little at the excited apprentice, covering her mouth with a paw to not seem rude. "Yes, I know, I was an apprentice once too. And thank you, I try to be. Do you have any questions for me? Anything about StarClan, or anything I may be able to help with?" She purred lightly in amusement, her tail flicking.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 20 Jul 2020 - 9:07

(sorry this is so late!)
"Um, yes... what makes a good good warrior and do you think I have what it takes to be one?" She meowed.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 26 Jul 2020 - 12:52

(OOC: apologies for the late response! i've been busy lately ;; )

The pretty molly tilted her head to one side with a thoughtful flick of her tail, taking a moment to think about that question. She looked Fernpaw up and down, evaluating her build, her stance, the light in her eyes. While Myrtlebrook herself was never much of a battler, she was very capable if the need arose. Her main love was fishing and swimming, but there was more to being a RiverClan warrior than just hunting, swimming, and battling. After a long stretch of silence, Myrtlebrook opened her mouth to speak again. "A good warrior is marked by determination and courage, kindness and honor. The Warrior Code is key, and following the leader's word is a priority. But at the same time, a warrior must be shrewd and quick on their paws and sure of mind." She paused, purring out a soft chuckle. "I've only just met you, Fernpaw, but I can clearly see your bright spirit. So yes, I do think you have what it takes to be a good warrior."

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 27 Jul 2020 - 7:13

(Haven't we all been? Also I've stopped getting notification for this for some reason... so thats why I'm not responding :>)
Her eyes would glow with confidence. "Thank you!" She mewed with excitement. She was trying to keep most of it in, still, but some of it squeaked out.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 4 Aug 2020 - 11:09

Myrtlebrook smiled and bowed her head towards the young apprentice. She could feel their time together was coming to a close, and soon enough, whether Fernpaw noticed or not, her form was beginning to waver and fade. "Fernpaw, it seems we're running out of time. I wish you the best of luck, I know you'll be a great warrior. Stay safe out there, I'd hate to see you up here too soon." The pretty molly warrior purred out one last chuckle of amusement, watching as Fernpaw's form faded away as she was taken back to the realm of the living.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fernpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1