Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

growing like willows do [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing like willows do [closed]   growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:19 am

Willowheart nodded towards Summer. “Summer...do you know anyone besides your family that you care about?” She blurted out. Often times the ThunderClan warrior had only seen the drifter wandering alone and wanted to know if she had any family or close friends. “If you don’t mind me asking, that is.” Willowheart hastily backtracked. This wasn’t going to be a comfortable topic to talk about.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: growing like willows do [closed]   growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:33 am

The pretty ThunderClan cat said her name, and Summer turned to look at her again with a soft "Mrr?", listening intently. She smiled and laughed a little, replying, "Why, it's no trouble at all, Willowheart darling; we're friends, after all!" She waved her tail and looked out towards the forest around them, considering the question. Truthfully, I care about several cats more than my family, Summer thought. She answered aloud, her voice relaxed, "I care about practically every cat I come across, darling, in one way or another. I care about you! And I care about Morningpaw, whatever's happened with her. I care about the cats I used to stay with throughout my travels, as well." She turned back to Willowheart and purred, "Why do you ask?"

growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: growing like willows do [closed]   growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 5:38 am

Willowheart shrugged. “Well...it’s just I always see you around and...you kinda seem lonely.” It was the truth. Summer always drifted along by herself. Willowheart had wanted to know about her family but it seemed like she did have family already...within the Clans. Sighing to herself, Willowheart flopped onto her belly in a bizarre position. “I really think I should interact with my Clanmates more often...I mean, I don’t have an apprentice...yet.” She mumbled, her tail flicking in irritation. Why did I not interact with them earlier?

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: growing like willows do [closed]   growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 5:55 am

Summer blinked her pale blue eyes softly, looking curiously into Willowheart's gaze as the Clan cat expressed the concern she felt for her. The drifter's expression melted with endearment, and she made a quiet little coo of gratitude. Isn't she thoughtful? Summer thought, touched but also a little amused by the sentiment. "Not everyone who's alone is lonely, darling; when I'm lonely, I find cats like you," Summer pointed out with a delicate purr, smiling brightly. When Willowheart flopped down, Summer was surprised and listened to her complaints with a gently-flicking tail. "That must be disappointing. I can hardly imagine having to maintain so many relationships constantly," she remarked, interested in her friend's reasoning.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: growing like willows do [closed]   growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:56 pm

Willowheart sighed, then looked up at the blinding sun. It was almost sunhigh and she needed to head back towards camp to hunt. “Summer, I think I have to go for now. I’ll see you soon!” Rolling onto her back and getting onto her paws, Willowheart padded towards the direction of the ThunderClan camp, before looking back once more and waving her tail in the air. “Goodbye!” Feeling lighter, she ran back towards camp, her white and cream pelt a blur against the trees.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: growing like willows do [closed]   growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:30 am

The Clan cat sighed, then turned to look towards the sky thoughtfully. Summer watched the pretty she-cat's soft face with a warm smile, thankful she'd run into Willowheart again. Her ears flicked when her companion expressed she needed to leave, and her expression saddened only slightly. "Oh - alright, darling! It was lovely seeing you today, Willowheart; take care," Summer mrrowed. When the she-cat took off, the drifter watched after her for a moment before swishing her thick ginger tail and turning, seeking the nearest border. Always better to leave on a high note than wait around for trouble!

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing like willows do [closed]   growing like willows do [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing like willows do [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: