Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bothering A New Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

Bothering A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 12:23

Ivykit padded around the nursery, finding nothing of interest before going back to the corner where she had slept the night before. She surveyed the area from her spot, finding other kits curled up, sleeping soundly. Without hesitation, she bounded up to a sleeping figure and nudged the other kit in the shoulder softly. "Hey! Wake up. Let's play or something!" she called in the other she-cat's ear. "I have no idea who you are, but I'm Ivykit!" she introduced, sitting back on her haunches to give her new friend space to wake up. "What's your name?" she questioned, tilting her head. She didn't care at all that she might have been making the other kit uncomfortable. If she was ignored, she would just go badger someone else. Easy.

Bothering A New Friend Downlo10 Bothering A New Friend Downlo15 Bothering A New Friend Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 20:10

Mistkit felt a paw nudge her shoulder lightly. “Hmm?” Mistkit questioned, spotting another kit. “Oh...hello. I’m...Mistkit.” She got onto her paws, licking the moss out of her fur. Ivykit seemed friendly...that was good. Mistkit liked friendly cats. “What do you want to play?” Mistkit whispered softly. She couldn’t help it, it was her natural voice. And she was naturally shy. Mistkit hoped Ivykit wouldn’t leave her because of that. “Mossball? I’ve only played that for...uh...a couple of times. Not a lot. It’s kind of fun...”

Siggy by Artistic (Arctic) Paws
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 20:30

Ivykit kept her head tilted to the side as she listened to Mistkit's words. After a few moments, she mewed, "Mossball... hmm," she continued thoughtfully, "Meh, I don't really care about it. We can play mossball if you want, I don't mind as long as you keep me company. It's just throwing around a ball of moss, isn't it?" She mimicked what she thought it would be like, using her forepaw and muzzle to nudge an imaginary ball. "That should be pretty simple." With that said, Ivykit snatched the nearest moss she could find, which happened to be from someone's nest behind her. Rolling the green plant into a ball the best she could, which wasn't very good, she showed it to her new friend. "Good enough, right? Actually, you know what, I'm no good at making moss balls. You can make it if you can make a better oner." She srhugged nonchalantly and started towards the entrance of the nursery. "You go make that thing, I'll wait here."

Bothering A New Friend Downlo10 Bothering A New Friend Downlo15 Bothering A New Friend Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 20:38

Mistkit nodded towards Ivykit, and pulled apart her moss ball. Grabbing a few more strands of moss, Mistkit packed them together, making it rounder and shaping it with her tiny paws. When it was done, she brandished it towards Ivykit. “This okay? I tried my best.” The moss ball was far from perfect, but at least it was okay to be played with. Mistkit swiped at it with her paw, bouncing it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 20:44

Ivykit turned to glance at the moss ball Mistkit had made. "It's way better than mine," she offered, then headed out of the nursery. "Let's play out here," she suggested, "There's more space, and we won't get any grumpy cats mad by messing up the nests and stuff." She stared intently at the moss ball that was currently in the possession of the other kit. "Should we start? We just throw it around, am I right?"

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptyFri 29 May 2020 - 11:12

Mistkit nodded shyly. “Yes...I think you’re supposed to toss it around. It’s pretty fun and some kits have used it to play as a competition. I’ve played it before...but uh...well, let’s just say that I don’t have a lot of friends to play with.”  Mistkit’s cream and grey tabby tail flicked a bit, exposing her uncomfortableness. “Anyways...would you mind tossing me that moss ball please?” She asked, watching Ivykit intently.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptyFri 29 May 2020 - 18:01

"Why not?" Ivykit shrugged and rolled the moss ball towards Mistkit. It veered off to the side slightly and rolled to a stop a fox-tail from the other kit. "Oops," she mewed loudly, "Guess I'm terrible at this game, but whatever."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptySun 31 May 2020 - 20:10

Mistkit had to smile a bit at Ivykit’s uncaring tone. She picked up the mossball that had swerved off. Mistkit tossed the ball up, then hit it with a forepaw. It landed not far away from her, and she picked it up again. “Hm...guess we’re both not as good as we originally thought.” Trying again, Mistkit bounced the moss against her right forepaw, and it landed slightly further away from it’s last landing. Mistkit sighed, her gray tabby tail swishing in slight irritation.

Siggy by Artistic (Arctic) Paws
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend EmptyWed 3 Jun 2020 - 14:21

"Yeah, we're both terrible at this game," Ivykit nodded in agreement before pouncing onto the moss ball. "I think I'm gonna kill this thing. I don't like it," she mewed, then unsheathed her tiny claws. "Die, moss!" she shrieked before shredding the ball into small scraps.

Why don't we do something else? Ivykit turned and asked the other kit after making sure the moss ball was truly dead. "How about bothering someone, or play-fighting? I don't really care, and I'm bored."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bothering A New Friend   Bothering A New Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Bothering A New Friend
Page 1 of 1