Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Simple Lessons || CLOSED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Simple Lessons || CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Simple Lessons || CLOSED   Simple Lessons || CLOSED EmptySat 9 May 2020 - 6:43

Ravenmist padded through the Pine Grove, Emberpaw at her side. In a season like this, prey would be easy to catch here. Perfect to bolster a young cat’s confidence. She stopped in a small clearing, turning her head towards her apprentice. ”Alright. We’ll begin. In hunting, a warrior cannot always rely on his eyes. Even for a sighted cat, prey hides and flees out of view. So, what do you smell? What do you hear?”

By her reckoning, and her senses were rarely wrong, there was a squirrel chittering in the branches above them, but out of reach, a bird hopping about on the ground, beyond the clearing to their left, and a frog croaking as it crawled along the earth, to their right. Her ears twitched, as she waited for Emberpaw.

Simple Lessons || CLOSED Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Simple Lessons || CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Lessons || CLOSED   Simple Lessons || CLOSED EmptySat 9 May 2020 - 6:50

Emberpaw enjoyed the walk through the forest. Their territory was nice. He glanced at Ravenmist, by his side. She intimated him, more than anything else. She was the deputy! He couldn’t mess up. He listened as she asked what he could detect without sight. He frowned and closed his eyes.

The clearest thing he could detect was a frog on his right, somewhere. The distinctive croak was hard to miss. He gestured vaguely toward the right and said, “There’s a frog over there.” He realized he’d forgotten to scent, and he added, “I smell a bird on the ground somewhere... I dunno where, though.” He blinked his eyes open and realized he’d missed the squirrel hopping above. ”I missed that squirrel, though...”
Back to top Go down

Simple Lessons || CLOSED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: The Pine Grove-
Jump to: