Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 20:29

Moonpaw smiled, glad that she hadn't been the only one who felt overwhelmed. She heard Dacedream's voice take on a more serious tone, and her eyes widened when the StarClan warrior implied that she might betray ThunderClan. "Of course I'll be loyal to ThunderClan! It's not like I would betray my own Clan!" she objected indignantly.

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Downlo10 Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Downlo15 Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 20:38

Dacedream laughed nervously and shook her head slightly. "Of course not," she agreed appeasingly, "you're a great apprentice and you're gonna be a great warrior. I can tell you're determined, so you'll never have anything to worry about." Dacedream wished her loyalty had been enough. She never would have betrayed ThunderClan... but she had betrayed RiverClan. She'd never be able to take it back. The starry cat realized the world around them was fading. Dacedream blinked her green-hazel eyes with surprise and mewed, "Oh - you're waking up, Moonpaw! It was good to meet you. Make sure you keep up that determination; you'll be great!"

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 20:46

Moonpaw blinked in surprise when her surroundings faded, missing the last few words Dacedream was saying as her eyes opened and she found herself back in the Moonstone cavern. Realizing she forgot to say goodbye, she said out loud, "Bye, Dacedream!" Hoping she didn't sound crazy, she turned to Mossbloom and they left Highstones, making the journey back to camp.

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Downlo10 Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Downlo15 Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2