Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hasty News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Hasty News Empty
PostSubject: Hasty News   Hasty News EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 7:16 pm

OOC: Takes place immediately after Hasty Departure

Mossbloom dashed into ThunderClan's camp, breathless and exhausted. Her paws, still stained with blood, ached following the race back to camp with Dustcloud. Oakstar was gone... Stolen by Brackenstar to ShadowClan. Her lips curled into a snarl as she recalled the way his teeth had buried into her throat. Her green eyes, still wide in panic and rage, found Nettlefire. Shaking out her pelt and trying to get it to lay flat, she made her way to the deputy and leaned to whisper, so only Nettlefire could hear her. "Nettlefire, meet me in Oakstar's den please.... Now. There's something you need to know." Without hesitation, the medicine cat turned and padded into Oakstar's den, trying hard to maintain her composure until she was out of sight of the rest of the clan. She sat in the far corner of the den, shivering as she stared at the bloodstained paws under her. Once Nettlefire joined her, her head rose to reveal tear-stained cheeks, more tears swimming in the corners of her eyes. "Nettlefire.... The Righteous Few attacked again. They.... They took Oakstar, this time. Brackenstar claimed him as Marshpaw, and forced him to return to ShadowClan. I.... I don't know Flintstar very well, but I do know that it would mean our deaths if we attempted to go after him. We can only trust in Flintstar and Ravenmist, and both seem to be reasonable, sensible cats.... Unlike these StarClan foxhearts that keep ripping into us. Oakstar is alive, but... He did lose a life. I was able to stop him from losing more.... And hopefully under Mothglow's care it stays that way." She looked down at the red on her paws again, starting to congeal. She'd have to wash it off soon... "For now, you have to be ThunderClan's leader. I'll help the best I can, and hopefully this won't last long..... Something will be done, I'm sure of it. I've heard the whispers....." She trailed off, tears threatening her throat as she choked down a sob. She had failed, she had placed her trust in the ancestors, and they had betrayed her.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Hasty News Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Hasty News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasty News   Hasty News EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Nettlefire froze a moment after Mossbloom whispered in her ear. The words "there's something you need to know" in that tone...well, that couldn't mean anything good. She followed Mossbloom into the den, her steps filled with apprehension.

She listened to Mossbloom, and with each word Nettlefire's eyes widened with a mix of shock and pure, cold rage.

"They did...they did what?" she said, still trying to process it all "They did what? They forced him back into ShadowClan and made him take back his apprentice name? That's-- I--"

She knew that there had been a threat present, and that bad things had happened, would undoubtedly continue to happen, but she hadn't thought about something quite like this. She let out a noise that was somewhere between a hiss and a sigh.

"I...I will do my best to lead ThunderClan until my father returns. And we will make sure he returns," Nettlefire continued. She was doing her best to keep from shaking-- from rage, from fear-- she just felt so powerless, like things kept happening around her that she could do nothing about. And she couldn't stand that. Being helpless...it was her greatest fear. "Even if I have to rip the stars out of their ugly pelts with my own claws, I--" Nettlefire was not a cat who could be accused of being hot-tempered. But that didn't mean she wasn't easily angered-- she very much easily angered. It was just an anger that ran cold. And right now her tone was as sharp and chilly as a sea of ice. "I--I just--"

She trailed off, suddenly overtaken by all the fear and doubt and sadness she'd been burying under the icy rage.

"I...I don't know what to do, Mossbloom. I just-- what can be done, even?"
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

Hasty News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasty News   Hasty News EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 6:45 am

"I know you will. And he will return, whether we have to use force to have it happen or if he's allowed back freely. I never would have imagined StarClan to stoop so low, this is not the StarClan that I knew, that I pledged myself too. There is something terribly wrong, and I'm not sure how much worse things will get before they get better - but soon something must be done. Until then... The most we can do is prepare ourselves the best we can and brace ourselves for whatever may be next." When Nettlefire trailed off and looked to her, Mossbloom could only meet her gaze for a few heartbeats before looking away, defeated. "I don't know," she sighed. "For now, I fear there's nothing, not yet at least. I've heard rumors though, of something beginning to spark in most cats, even in other clans. Especially in other clans. For now, we turn a blind eye to it, allowing them to do what they must and aiding quietly to try to hide whatever it is they're planning. I have a feeling we'll know when the time has come."

Her head rose defiantly as she stared out towards the entrance of Oakstar's den, where ThunderClan was going about their days. "Something great is on the horizon, and thought the wind had been in favor of the Righteous Few, I believe their last 'show' has shifted the wind's direction.... We must be prepared for what may happen. I'm going to look over the herbs, and gather some to come collect. I want to be well-stocked.... The Righteous Few won't go peacefully. If you need me, if you need help or even just a listening ear, you know where to find me."

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Hasty News Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Hasty News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasty News   Hasty News EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 8:43 pm

"I hate that we have to bide our time," Nettlefire said, notes of bitterness still in her voice "But you're right-- I feel as though we're building up to something. The time to act will be coming soon. And we'll be ready. I'll be ready,"

The fire of determination started flaring up in Nettlefire's eyes.

"Thank you, Mossbloom," the gray she-cat said as the medicine cat moved to leave the den. Nettlefire didn't like asking for help. She liked feeling that she could do things on her own. But...these were unusual circumstances. And she appreciated having someone to count on. "Whatever happens, I'm grateful for the support. And if there's anything you need me to do...don't hesitate to ask,"
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Hasty News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasty News   Hasty News EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:36 am

Mossbloom paused before turning back towards Nettlefire, a similar spark in her gaze. "Good, I'm glad that we agree. The Righteous Few are mouse-brains if they think they can continue carrying on without retaliation." Her eyes softened as she closed the gap and touched her nose to the deputy's shoulder gently. "You're welcome. I'll certainly keep that in mind, thank you Nettlefire." Stepping back, she lowered her head for a brief moment respectfully before turning and making her way out of Oakstar's den and to the nearby stream to clean her paws, and attempt to clear her mind.

It didn't quite work.

Hasty News Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hasty News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasty News   Hasty News Empty

Back to top Go down

Hasty News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum