Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rely on Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Rely on Me Empty
PostSubject: Rely on Me   Rely on Me EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 12:15

Goldengale nudged Grousefrost awake, blue eyes sparkling with nervous excitement. She had woken far before the sun rose with a fluttering feeling in her gut, and just as the first rays of the sun peaked over the horizon it hit her. Now that leaf-bare had started to subside, Grousefrost needed help relearning to hunt, fight, and be a warrior given his... Injury. It had become all too clear that the tom would likely never hear again, but in the aftermath of her father's death Goldengale wasn't willing to let any more regrets plague her nightmares. Smiling at her mate as his eyes opened, she flicked her tail in the direction of the camp entrance as she stood and waited for him to join her. Once he had, she touched her nose to his gently, a low purr rumbling in her chest before she laid her tail on his back and prepared to guide him wordlessly from camp, an enthusiastic pep in her step that hadn't been seen in many moons.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Rely on Me Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

Rely on Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rely on Me   Rely on Me EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 18:41

Grousefrost roused slowly. The dreamscape that has enfolded him slowly unravelled as his blue eyes opened to see the bright blue eyes of Goldengale. Her rumbling purr a soft comfort that he felt briefly as she nuzzles him, then laid her tail on his back. The tom rose from his nest. He took the time to pick out a few bits of moss before he followed.

His eyes immediately looked for Barleytuft. His brain remembered only moments later that the tom was no longer around. It hurt to recall. He remembered how he mourned, wished and prayed that he could have spoken with the older tom more. Shared ideas about tunnels, but instead he was met with a bleak silence. Nothing filling the air in his mind.

It was enough to drive a cat insane. The presence of his mate kept him grounded. At some point, he was certain he had an apprentice, but he couldn’t communicate with her, and he only watched as she went out with other cats. One who spoke and heard as she did. His head lowered. It was inefficient to be this way. He had to be better, but his last hunt with Finchstar ended in an eagle attack. The tom only saw the danger from a last second shadow, and if it had been him that it had aimed for…

He’d be dead.

He shook his silver head. Turned it towards Goldengale’s as she led them. Where, he wasn’t sure… but at least she was here, as he pressed his pelt against hers.

Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Rely on Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rely on Me   Rely on Me EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 10:25

She led the way towards the stump they had first sat together at, looking back towards her mate occasionally. She had an idea, but only time would tell if it actually worked. One they arrived, she set to work finding some sticks and laying them out on the ground in front of Grousefrost. Stepping on one, she heard the sharp crack, but under her paw she felt the twig snap under her weight. She lifted her paw to show Grousefrost, motioning to one of the other sticks. If he couldn't hear the snap of the twig, he could at least feel it underpaw and know that something had happened. After a moment of waiting, she turned silently to head to the far side of the stump, wondering if there was any prey over there. If Grousefrost couldn't use one of his senses, they needed to train his remaining ones. It didn't take long for her to spot the rabbit nearby, and she approached quietly. As she neared the rabbit, the snap of one of the twigs sounded, and in a flash she had claimed the rabbit, ending it with a swift bite and carrying her prize back to her mate.

Waiting for him to look towards her, she watched him, a warm smile on her face. Thank the stars that it was such a beautiful day.

237/240 SP

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Rely on Me Giphy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Fri 17 Apr 2020 - 10:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15108