Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Stranger Met By The Wind (Open - WindClan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

A Stranger Met By The Wind (Open - WindClan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stranger Met By The Wind (Open - WindClan)   A Stranger Met By The Wind (Open - WindClan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Apr 2020 - 12:20

Clovertwist glanced aside, giving Spotlake a smile as she added her own assurance, and then looked back at Buttercup again. Her round kit eyes were dark with thought as she examined the older cats around her as well as the damp and dreary surroundings. Clovertwist wondered what thoughts might be going through her head in the expanse of quiet, but at last she quietly accepted their offer, looking up at them with a somewhat dejected expression. Clovertwist's heart twinged with pity again, and he nodded his head to acknowledge her decision. He looked as his sister worked her medicine cat magic to try to comfort Buttercup. He quickly caught her eye as she looked towards him again, looking for a way to get her home.

The silver tabby tom tilted his own head thoughtfully as Softpaw put forward her suggestion, and then he looked up at the rain coming down from above. "I'd hate to expose her straight to the rain like that, but it might be more comfortable for her than holding her scruff all the way across the moor," Clovertwist mused, looking to Spotlake for her input. His sister's next suggestion, however, he knew he could solve. Spotlake would be able to hold Buttercup on her back if that was what they chose to do. "I'll see what I can find," he promised, starting to turn off and move away from the reek of the drenched Thunderpath. "I'll catch up with you guys in two shakes of a hare's tail; go on ahead."

With that, he turned off and bounded a ways away to the grasses where he knew they'd have not yet disturbed anything, and he began to stalk around.

A Stranger Met By The Wind (Open - WindClan) - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

A Stranger Met By The Wind (Open - WindClan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: