Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coolest names on WCC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Coolest names on WCC Empty
PostSubject: Coolest names on WCC   Coolest names on WCC EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 0:48

I randomly thought of this idea while browsing the site, thinking about the cool and creative names I've seen on here. I'm not sure how popular this will be, but oh well.

This is where you share what name on WCC you think sounds the coolest, whatever cool may mean to you. Whether cool to you means the most brave and bold sounding name, or the cutest and most adorable, just tell everyone here!

I'm going to go ahead and list which name(s) i like best.

First, i'd like to sat that i absolutely love the name Stormbringer(Reaper King). It sounds so cool and interesting, like the cat has the power to bring storms. It's very creative, and i myself would never have thought of the suffix bringer in the first place, much less find such a well-fitting prefix to match it. And think abut how many more bland-ish names with the prefix storm from the books that don't stand out. I don't think any of them are as intriguing as this. and for this epic name, i personally

I'd say a runner up would be Rippedsky(I believe this cat belonged to Ripped, who currently left the site?). This cat died (i think?) before i came to the site, but i found this name in the Skyclan hall of leaders. This name, much like the one listed above, sounds very cool to me. I've just get epic vibes from this name. It speaks "i'm a cool cat!", which i assume would be the case, considering that this cat made it to be a leader.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Coolest names on WCC   Coolest names on WCC EmptyWed 4 Mar 2020 - 21:22

i wasn’t actually around for stormeye (honey badger, i believe??) but when i ran across that name while checking out clan histories it was my Favorite Thing. as for current names, mothglow (holly) is probably the coolest one to me

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6183

PostSubject: Re: Coolest names on WCC   Coolest names on WCC EmptyThu 5 Mar 2020 - 16:32

(aaaaaaa that's such an honor, even though i can't take most of the credit on that one. kari picked it.)

tbh over the like... nine years i've been here, on and off, the best names i've seen have always been the unusual ones. the ones that take suffixes no one else has used before, or that tell a story about the character!

i don't know what my favorite for all time would be, but my favorite out of what i can see on the allegiances right now is probably Ink's Bonewatcher. -watcher is just a really cool suffix, and combined with Bone- it just sounds awesome. everyone has a ton of really great names, though, and i love so many of them.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Coolest names on WCC   Coolest names on WCC EmptyThu 5 Mar 2020 - 17:31

I am really on board with the other people who like Stormbringer and Bonewatcher. Another name I love is Mistwalker, Jade's character. Names that are, like, the doer of something are absolutely fascinating to me.

I spend a lot of time on the Family Tree - if any of you have never looked at the tree before, check out the clever names people come up with for NPCs! They're delightful
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Coolest names on WCC   Coolest names on WCC EmptyThu 5 Mar 2020 - 18:38

ooo i've never heard of bonewatcher or mistwalker. I love those names :0 they're my third and fourth now

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coolest names on WCC   Coolest names on WCC Empty

Back to top Go down

Coolest names on WCC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-