Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An apology, a welcome and a promise.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

An apology, a welcome and a promise.  Empty
PostAn apology, a welcome and a promise.

Hey guys! Long time no see. As you've probably noticed, I've been very inactive on the site for the past month. I'm incredibly sorry to those I owe posts, I will be posting in any topics I'm in later today. Life has been a bit hectic lately, but I'm finally back on track and ready to resell my soul to these Internet cats. IC, my cats were mildly sick and had to stay in camp for a bit.
Now, a welcome to all the new members that joined while I was gone! This site is absolutely wonderful and I guarantee you'll enjoy it. Hit me up if you want to make friends(or enemies!) with any of my cats, new relationships are always welcome! If you ever need anything, my pms here and on discord are always open.
Finally, a promise. This was a one-time blip, I won't allow myself to ghost the site without reasonable cause again. This site and the people on it is amazing, I don't want to ignore it like this again. From now on, expect a lot more activity from me!
Also I'm having an art phase rn so there will be an ungodly amount of fanart for y'alls kibbens

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

An apology, a welcome and a promise. :: Comments

Grizzly
Re: An apology, a welcome and a promise.
Post Sat 29 Feb 2020 - 5:01 by Grizzly
Don't worry Snickers, when real life calls it's hard to make time for other things! I completely understand. I'd be miserable if my kitty was sick :(( I'm glad you're back in the rhythm! This site is meant to be fun, so don't feel like you have to be super duper active all the time. Welcome back <3
PandaPi
Re: An apology, a welcome and a promise.
Post Sat 29 Feb 2020 - 8:26 by PandaPi
Hello Snickerdoodle,
What clans are your cats in? I am always looking for people to RP with my RC and SC kits.

An apology, a welcome and a promise.

Page 1 of 1