Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadow's Following

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Shadow's Following Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Following   Shadow's Following EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020 - 14:59

Jaggedkit stalking around a feather that was resting on the soggy ground of the Shadowclan camp. "Fear me feather! I am Jaggedkit of Shadowclan!" she bared her teeth and then jumped onto the feather ripping it to shreds. She looked up and saw that no one was paying any attention to her. "One day, they will all pay attention to me when I become Shadowclan's leader! I will bring us all of us to greatness, just like the old Tigerclan of the stories that mother told me." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Shadow's Following Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Following   Shadow's Following EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020 - 15:40

Ravenmist chuckled, listening to her youngest daughter play nearby as she lounged near the Jaggedrock, enjoying the rays of sunshine that had burst through the cold. One of the warm days of late winter, when the snow still rested on the ground under trees, but the air was warmed. “Very ferocious, Jaggedkit. You’ll be a warrior before you know it.”

The blind deputy had been able to allow herself to relax lately, with Flintfang in leadership. It seemed like, for the first time in a long time, everything was okay. Daisyflame was the best mate a cat could ask for, and to her knowledge StarClan had shown no signs of anger towards ShadowClan. Not since Thornstar’s death. There were no wars, no traitors, no bitter hunger now that prey was emerging again. Everything was okay. She just prayed, hoped it would stay that way. Although she knew it was futile. War and difficulty seemed to be the way of life, if her long experience with the world told her anything about it.

Shadow's Following Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Shadow's Following Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Following   Shadow's Following EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020 - 15:49

Jaggedkit looked up from where she was playing to see her mother lounging near the Jaggedrock with the rays of sun shinning on her black fur. Jaggedkit stopped playing with the feather and padded over to where her mother was relaxing. Jaggedkit knew that her mother was often busy with clan duties being deputy and all of that. "Mother, why did you name me Jaggedkit?" she asked as she looked straight into her mother's blind eyes.

It didn't bother her one bit that her mother was blind. For all Jaggedkit cared, a blind cat could run the clan just fine and still be a mother to a kit or two.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Shadow's Following Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Following   Shadow's Following EmptySat 29 Feb 2020 - 6:48

Ravenmist flicked her tail, leaning down to groom her kit’s head fur. “Well, when you were born, little one,” Well, Jaggedkit wasn’t quite little anymore, and her apprentice ceremony would almost certainly be soon. She gave only a momentary pause, however, before resuming speaking. The first thing you did was crawl around, exploring even without sight, or hearing. I needed a strong name, one that would fit you as you grew into warriorhood. You have enough older siblings for me to know that a rambunctious kit means a confident, strong warrior. Jaggedkit fit perfectly, after the stone that sits in the center of camp.”

The blind deputy purred, voice filled with affection. She had so many kits, and yet she loved them all as if they were her first. Her children, and Daisyflame. The most important figures in her life. “No matter what happens, the Jaggedrock is always there. It’s a symbol of determination, of keeping on your course, even through loss and pain. If you keep that determination, nothing will be able to stop you from defending your Clan and family.”

Shadow's Following Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Shadow's Following Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Following   Shadow's Following EmptySat 29 Feb 2020 - 8:23

Jaggedkit looked up at the bug rock shadowing her and her mother. "Yes, the Jaggedrock has always been there since I was kitted. Perhaps one day I will stand on that rock and call the clan together just like Flintshard." She said dismissively flicking her tail. " Mother, when will Flintshard get his name? He has been leader ever since I was born and does not have his 9 lives. By now he must have his nine lives soon right? "

OCC: who is the medicine cat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow's Following Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Following   Shadow's Following Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Following
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: