Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breaking Habits and Making Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

Characters : Crowpaw (SC) - Minkpaw (WC) - Silverkit (TC))
Clan/Rank : Apprentice-(Shadowclan), Apprentice-(Windclan), Kit-(Thunderclan)
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 98

Breaking Habits and Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Habits and Making Friends   Breaking Habits and Making Friends EmptyThu 27 Feb 2020, 10:48 am

Breaking Habits and Making Friends Gray-Norwegian-Forest-Cat

A yawn escaped her jaws as she tried to stifle it behind her floof of a tail. Her pale amber eyes looked on a bit bored the she watched the others around her play. She didn't like the fact her mother made her stay near the nursery today while she went to speak with some of her friends. Silverkit was old enough by now to be able to roam the camp as she had done for a few moons now. She much preferred going den to den checking up on the others. Maybe she could sneak away and go speak with the elder and hear some stories. Glancing at the sun in the sky she knew her mother would be back soon with some prey for them to share together; maybe she'd be able to ask her then. Silverkit was so used to going around exploring and helping out all the places she could. From bringing prey to the elders and listening to their stories to helping the apprentices with chores that she was allowed to do without leaving camp and even to helping with herb bundling in the medicine den or visiting anyone sick or injured there.

Being stuck in front of the nursery was a drag and she for once was starting to get a bit grumpy from the isolation. Her usual happy nature was gloomy as she sat there with ears partly drooped and eyes filled with boredom watching the other kits play. She usually wouldn't have minded playing with them because heck they were her den mates it was just the idea her mother had told her to 'stay put' that got her grumpy as if 'staying put' meant not moving an inch from her spot. She didn't even have the mental energy to go play with her fellow kits. Her eyes scanned the camp around her with a thoughtful frown. Maybe she could sneak away and pretend she had to go make some dirt and happened to bump into someone on her way back? Nah, her mother would now if she caught her and Silverkit was a good little molly who did what she was told. Fox-dung why did she have to be so obedient?!

Icepaw wasn't even around to come hang out with Silverkit today because she was out training with Oakstar, so Silverkit had no one to talk to. Groaning softly to herself the white and silver tabby flopped herself on her back on the old ground provided by leaf bare season and closed her eyes as they hurt to stare up into the grey sky for much longer. She'd probably fall asleep here at some point if she didn't have something to distract her soon and goodness if her mother found out if she caught a cold. Fretting was her mother's favorite thing to do much to Silverkit's dismay even though half the time the young molly was the one to end up calming her mother down in the end.

"I am a failure to this clan and I should lie here and die." she grumbled to herself half heartedly; obviously not meaning those words at all and said them merely for dramatic affect. "Someone should swoop me off and carry me away so I don't have to deal with this tragedy. Me oh my my broken aching heart cannot take this BOREDOM!" she flopped herself into a more dramatic pose with a huff.

Crowpaw / 6 Moons / Female / Shadowclan / #Text Color
Mink(paw) / 6 Moons / Male / From Loner to Windclan / #Text Color
Silverkit / 5 Moons / Female / Thunderclan / #Text Color
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Breaking Habits and Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habits and Making Friends   Breaking Habits and Making Friends EmptyThu 27 Feb 2020, 12:14 pm

Cedarpaw heard the moaning of a kit. Smiling, she padded towards the molly. “Hello Silverkit. What’s wrong?” she asked, sitting down next to her.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down

Breaking Habits and Making Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: