Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pickings are Slim [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Pickings are Slim [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Pickings are Slim [closed]   Pickings are Slim [closed] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 6:04 am

Tanglepaw was sick of ShadowClan being miserable. Thornstar being gone was super sad, she could admit, but didn't moping make it worse? It felt silly to dwell on it, especially since Thornstar didn't seem the type to let her feelings well up inside her like swamp-mud. Tanglepaw always thought she was cool for that part. Their leader was a proud and merciless one, and she took crowfood from no cat! They should all be celebrating her wild and untethered legacy.

Patrols were a little slow, so Tanglepaw finally decided to take matters into her own paws. She found Tulipfang's long coat and prodded the warrior's shoulder with a little grey paw. "I'm recruiting you! Let's go hunt, c'mon!" she begged, her toes tip-tapping on the packed dirt underfoot.

Pickings are Slim [closed] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Pickings are Slim [closed]   Pickings are Slim [closed] EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 9:51 pm

Having been trying to keep her mind off of the ever so depressing state that ShadowClan had been stuck in for who knows how long, Tulipfang kept herself busy with patrols. She made sure to hunt whenever she got the chance and marked the borders while she was out. If no other cat was going to keep on top of these thing, some-cat had to. Speaking of which...

Standing by the camp entrance, the warrior grew lost in thought and ever so slightly jumped when some-cat prodded her side. Turning her gaze to see Tanglepaw, a smile grew on her muzzle. "Good idea, I was wanting to go out anyway," the white and ginger she-cat purred.

Padding out of camp with the apprentice at her side, Tanglepaw seemed to be doing okay, despite all that was going on, but even so, she couldn't help but wonder how the young she-cat really felt. "Have you been doing alright, you know, with everything that's been happening lately?" she pondered as the pair walked onward to no where in particular.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Pickings are Slim [closed] VHQrlk5
Pickings are Slim [closed] 1QYZaRo

Pickings are Slim [closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Pickings are Slim [closed]   Pickings are Slim [closed] EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 9:01 pm

Tanglepaw was surprised to hear somebody other than her mother ask about her feelings or opinions. As if she didn't already feel a little smothered, another clanmate was there to solidify how sheltered she really was. Thornstar's death was sudden and scary, but death and emotions were still a little jumbled up in her juvenile brain. "Well... it's sad, I guess," Tanglepaw started. "It's really freaky. And her kits deserve to have a mother. But I feel like it's out of my paws. I can't do anything about it. I'm only an apprentice. I'm trying to think about apprentice-y things. There's nothing else I can do but watch it from far away. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I'm a warrior, because everything suddenly becomes your problem."

A scuttling came from underneath an exposed pine-tree root. Tanglepaw cocked her head to the side and sniffed the air. A mouse was wiggling underneath it. She dropped rather dramatically to her paws and stalked forward, planning to chase it out from its hiding spot. She leaped at the root and caught the escaping mouse on her claw, snorting in shock. She hadn't thought she would actually catch it! She snapped its back in a matter of seconds and cackled proudly. "Nice!! I'm the best hunter in my litter, I just know it!"

Tanglepaw attempted to catch a rodent. (-5 SP)

Tanglepaw
20/20 HP
75/80 SP (-5 SP)

Pickings are Slim [closed] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by Grizzly on Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: Pickings are Slim [closed]   Pickings are Slim [closed] EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 9:01 pm

The member 'Grizzly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Pickings are Slim [closed] Mistpe10
Pickings are Slim [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Pickings are Slim [closed]   Pickings are Slim [closed] EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 12:31 am

Listening as Tanglepaw spoke, Tulipfang nodded along. "Ah, that is a bummer, and I feel that," the fluffy she-cat spoke with a sigh. Before she was able to say anything more, Tanglepaw went off the catch some nearby prey and soon returned with her a mouse between her jaws. "Nice catch!" Tulipfang purred. Padding onward, the scent of more prey caught her attention.

Spotting yet another mouse that was nibbling on its meal, she crouched down. Keeping her body and tail low, Tulipfang stalked forward, her hackles shifting back and forth as she waited for just the right moment. Pouncing, she landing squarely on the mouse and killed it with a swift bite to its neck. "We're both the greatest hunters!" she chuckled, making her way back to Tanglepaw with a wide grin on her muzzle.

Tulipfang attempted to catch a rodent and was successful! -5 SP

Tulipfang
HP: 40/40
SP: 115/120

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Pickings are Slim [closed] VHQrlk5
Pickings are Slim [closed] 1QYZaRo

Pickings are Slim [closed] Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: Pickings are Slim [closed]   Pickings are Slim [closed] EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 12:31 am

The member 'Ice' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Pickings are Slim [closed] Mistpe10
Pickings are Slim [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pickings are Slim [closed]   Pickings are Slim [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pickings are Slim [closed]
Page 1 of 1