Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 14:45

Flintshard watched somewhat awkwardly as the two kits started to go back and forth, arguing about their role in the...Game. Every once in a while he thought about saying something but the words failed him and he just sat there somewhat...Useless. His tail curled at his side, sighing in relief at the sound of Ravenmist approaching. He turned to look at her, giving a nod of thanks. As the two kits seemed to make up at Ravenmist's gentle pressing, he looked back at the two with a look. If seemed that they both wanted to play the Clan role in this game which meant... He stood up, awkwardly clearing his throat as he looked down at the kits. "I am, uh, a fearsome rogue!" he said, his voice silted as he tried to think of what to say. "I-I am here to...Steal all of your prey. To, uh...Eat. By myself."

OCC: Sorry for taking so long to post, I will try to be much more active in this topic~

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 15:52

Jaggedkit looked at Viperkit and then back and Flintshard. "Flintshard, can you be a bit more convincing that you are a rogue coming to eat all of our prey?" she said flicking her tail.
If someone wasn't committed to the role they were meant to play she could get very annoyed very easily.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 18:07

Viperkit exchanged a look with Jaggedkit, before bursting out laughing. Her brother was so funny! Rogues really were such silly creatures. Who wanted to be by themselves like that? Being a Clan cat was the best!

"I've never spoken to a rogue before, have you, Jaggedkit? That could be what they sound like! Flintshard would definitely know, wouldn't you?" And she turned wide green eyes onto her big brother.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 18:17

Flintshard titled his head as Viperkit started to laugh at his attempt, rather thrown off as Jaggedkit made mention of him needing to try to a little more. He was giving it his best shot and twitched his ears. "Well...How am I suppose to act like something I am not?" he questioned honestly, a bit perplexed at how he was going to go around this. He actually shook his head at Viperkit's question. "I've never spoken to a rogue myself. I could only guess how they might...Sound. I can only do my best to assume how they would. I assure you both that I am doing my best, this is just...Not what I am used to, I suppose."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 18:38

Ravenmist chuckled, stalking towards the kits. “I fought in the battle against Shade as an apprentice. I’ll show you how a rogue acts.” A rare smile was on her scarred face, as she made a little jump to come closer, hoping to entertain them without scaring them. “I’ve decided this land is mine, now, so scram, or my hunting partner Flint will eat you!” Her tongue stuck out playfully, as she lunged forwards a little ways, letting her paws land not far from where she predicted Jaggedkit’s to be, based on her shuffling.

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 10:50

Jaggedkit liked this version of Ravenmist's game much better. She gave a loud yowl, or as loud as a kit her size could and launched herself at Ravenmist. "Feel the wrath of my claws you rogue!" she said as she scrambled on her mother mock biting and claws sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 0:53

Viperkit looked puzzled. She wasn't sure how to answer her brother. Hadn't he played when he was a kit? She supposed that had to have been a long time ago...Maybe he'd forgotten how! She hoped she didn't forget how...

At least Ravenmist seemed passionate about her role. Viperkit giggled as the blind she-cat slipped into character, pouncing towards Jaggedkit.

"Ah, no! Don't eat me!" She squeaked, lowering herself before pouncing at Flintshard. "I'll show you that ShadowClan cats don't make good snacks!"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 12:57

Flintshard glanced over at Ravenmist as she stepped forward to be of aid, clearly having a much better idea of how to be a...Rogue. His whiskers twitched in slight annoyance, feeling useless and unneeded in this entire thing. He wanted to try to get to know his sister better but he had little idea how to...Interact with her in the way that she wanted. He didn't know how to play, how to...Pretend to be something that he wasn't. Perhaps it would have been better to go along with Jaggedkit's offer to give them some training, at least he understood that.

He stood there awkwardly, tail swishing behind him as he tried to think of what to say in regards with Ravenmist's act. It didn't change the fact that knowing what to say was still escaping him, fumbling for words of some sort until Viperkit jumped at him. He shifted backwards on reflex, eyes snapping to attention as he watched his young sister. Right, they were play fighting. He...Could do this. He stepped forward, swiping at Viperkit in an effort to send her tumbling, taking in a deep breath as he tried to finally say...Something in...Character. Ugh. "What makes you think we care about how...Good you taste?" he questioned, still sounding rather awkward as he tried to think of what to say. "We...Haven't had a good meal in...Forever. You will suit us just fine.

...Was he really pretending like he was about to eat his sister? Playing was weird.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 15:19

Jaggedkit stopped and looked at Flintshard. "Well, at least you are trying." she said dryly before hurling herself at Flintshard and knocking his paws out from under him and generally making a pest of herself. "Viperstar! Let's attack this rogue! He seems to be keen on battle!" she yowled
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 16:23

"Not so fast!" Ravenmist yowled, dragging Jaggedkit off and pinning her down, lightly. Flintshard was doing his best, and she flashed a quick grin in the direction of her leader. These were times she enjoyed, when they could let their guard down for a moment and just play. She might not have been a kit anymore, but she still appreciated a little lighthearted pouncing and wrestling every now and then!

Careful to keep her grip light,and give Jaggedkit a good shot of escaping, she kept her ears trained on Flintshard and Viperkit's mock "battle", though her head was facing her own daughter. "You shouldn't have messed with us mighty rogues!"

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 20:26

Viperkit giggled as she toppled over, her landing stirring up some dust. If she was really facing a rogue she'd be in trouble, but luckily there was no real danger here. She scrambled to her paws, swishing her tail in what she thought was a threatening manner.

"If you followed a code, you'd not be going hungry. I've no sympathy for you." And she darted back forward, no real plan in mind just enjoying the act of running and pouncing and tumbling about.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 20:40

Flintshard gently danced around Viperkit, swiping his paws - not really focusing on hitting her. His movements were slow, enough to allow the kit to dodge his 'attacks' if she really put her mind to it as he tried to think of how to respond. He...Felt lost on that, unsure of how to retort to the mention of the code. Technically he was playing the part of a rogue, the code meant nothing to them but yet it felt so...Weird to even think about saying anything against the Warrior Code when it was in truth everything. He felt so weird trying to think through something that made no sense to him, the idea of being something he wasn't even if it was for a...Game. So he simply decided to hold his tongue and focus on his little play fight with Viperkit, curious on if she would try to...Defeat him somehow or if she would be content once she was worn out.

At least this part of the game was something he could understand.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 21:24

Jaggedkit looked at her mother and purred. She wiggled out of her mother's grip and raced after Viperkit and attacked Flintshard. "Even if you do take our prey, you will never survive to take it again!" she yowled and jumped on top of Flintshard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: