Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

im so busy *-*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

im so busy *-* Empty
Postim so busy *-*

I was just gone from school for an entire week and missed a bunch of tests and a bunch of new units started so I'm going to be quite busy with homework after school and stuff xD Just now I've been working since I got home on homework and that was 3 hours ago and I'm still not nearly done.

So while I try to get a hold of my school life I will probably not be very active on here xD

Tomorrow I won't really be on here at all because I will be on an Upward bound trip to a university, and Idk but I might also have a trip during next week too. Luckily, next week is break so I'm bound to have a day of peace where I can come on and sort stuff out xD

sorry for my lack of activity these coming days!

- swiftey

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

im so busy *-* :: Comments

No Comment.

im so busy *-*

Page 1 of 1