Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

aaa im so busy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

aaa im so busy Empty
Postaaa im so busy

aaa im so busy YGonvys

mmm... i haven't been as active as usual, and i'm sure that's been extremely noticeable considering the past couple of days. my july and end of june has suddenly been crammed with so much to do.

- summer reading for the next school year
- summer reading essay and project
- script reading for the lion king
- trips out of my state
- musical theater camp
- swim camp
- back to school shopping (which i always like to do early, because i can get a lot of things before the back-to-school crowd comes in towards the end of july)
- receiving my senior schedule and meeting with my guidance counselor

plus, on top of all that, i have a life. i go places with my friends, my family, by myself, and i even have a date with thor planned this friday.

i need to focus on real life, that's what's important, but i realize that i still have wcc duties to tend to.

if you have a topic that REQUIRES the presence of poplarstar, PLEASE send me a PM with the link, or i probably will never post in your topic.

most of my posts will happen during the weekend.

if you need my other characters, send me a PM, too. however, poplarstar is my priority character at the moment. my posts for everything will probably be very short, so try to bare with me. i just want to make sure that i'm in topics that i'm needed in. i will continue to tend to warrior ceremonies, but they probably won't be posted 3 seconds after you request it.

as for the WCC battle tournament, ill try to be around for that. i'm in charge of two brackets, which is a bit difficult, and battle topics will probably be put up slowly. pleae be patient with me.

thanks for understanding!
~ harlem

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

aaa im so busy :: Comments

No Comment.

aaa im so busy

Page 1 of 1