Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm feeling kind of sick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

I'm feeling kind of sick Empty
PostSubject: I'm feeling kind of sick   I'm feeling kind of sick EmptySun 9 Feb 2020 - 21:43

Amberwing had woken up with a cough- throughout the day her conversations were interupted by a few coughs, the cold air didn't help either. Finally, she decided to go to Sagelight for help.

White paws carefully padded through the snow, an amber tail was down and her ears went flat everytime she coughed. A white head looked forwards and amber eyes didn't have that playful kind of shine that made you want to laugh or smile. When her red-colored paw stepped inside her eyes almost immediately began searching for the medicine cat. She didn't find him first glance and crept inside. "Sage-" She coughed. "Sagelight?" Her coughs weren't as bad as they could be and she only had one coughing fit today. "Sagelight, I have a little bit of a-" She coughed again. "Maybe I should stop talking." She murmured to herself, walking further inside the herb-scented den.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down

I'm feeling kind of sick
Page 1 of 1