Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the waiting place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1217

the waiting place  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the waiting place    the waiting place  - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2020 - 1:35

Strom shook his head slightly as she mentioned her mother. His father, her mother... Stars, can't anyone do a decent job of loving their kits? Though Littlestream... Littlestream had always loved them, even if Starlord never had. Besides, maybe if Starlord hadn't been the cat he had, Strom never would have found the other cats that had filled his place - the friends he'd fought beside, and the one beside him, every step of the way, even when he felt like he didn't deserve her.

"He's dead and gone," He said softly. "Nothing that he was matters anymore. Neither of them deserved our trust, and neither of them will ever get it."

A slight smile touched his maw, and he reached forward to gently butt his head against her shoulder as she had just a moment ago. "But I trust you to the lakes and back."

His smile faded a moment later, one of his ears flicking back slightly as his eyes traced the leaves nearby, their dark edges and veins clearly visible in a small beam of bright sunlight. "I just... hope you can trust me." The memory of that day came back. The day he'd found out why his father had never come by, why he'd abandoned them for good. And his promise. The opportunity to show that he did trust her, that he could trust her. "I... wasn't the only one he left. I have more than a few brothers and sisters scattered over the Clans because of him." He grimaced as he murmured, "Too many cats' hearts broken because of him."

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/ Online
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

the waiting place  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the waiting place    the waiting place  - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 15:45

"You're right. He's gone, and if you'd rather forget that he ever existed... Then that's what we'll do. We'll move on. Together." She paused for just a moment, hesitant to say what she was thinking, but she pushed on all the same. "The past is gone and so are they. Let's start looking forward instead. Maybe we wasted our time on them, but... The future, that belongs to us."

He kept going, not yet through, and she listened intently as he carried on. He spoke of trust, and how neither of their parents had ever deserved it. But he trusted her. Could she do the same for him, she wondered, but it wasn't a question she needed to dwell on. She'd found her answer some time ago, after all.

"Yeah," Batbite murmured. "I do trust you." Words always seemed to come easy when it was with him, even if she struggled to voice them sometimes. But he deserved to know the place he held in her heart, every way she could show it. "More than anything."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down

the waiting place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2