Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] Empty
PostSubject: Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open]   Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] EmptyWed 29 Jan 2020 - 18:24

Tanglekit scrambled helplessly out of her mother's paws, missing a dreadful grooming session by a hair. Her fur was wiry, coarse, and ragged enough without Shadestrike running her tongue all over it. In the little grey she-kit's opinion? She just made it worse. Besides, Tanglekit liked the way she looked! She was special. She even had the most special nose in all of ShadowClan. Every other cat had a long, broad muzzle that ended with a tiny nose. Her face was smushed in. Her muzzle did not poke out. Her nose was wide and in line with her cheeks. And for your information, it was perfect!

Tanglekit made a mad dash to the other side of camp. When she was positively certain her mother had given up her chase, she reared up on her hind legs and pawed at the top of her head, shuffling the fur around until it lay mostly flat. That was good enough for her, no doubt about it! She saw another cat looking at her funny and tried to avert her eyes. It was no use; the damage had been done. She simply had to make herself known. "Whatta you looking at?" she squeaked childishly, "You never seen a kit before? Quit looking at my nose!"

Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open]   Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] EmptyWed 29 Jan 2020 - 19:21

Flintshard had been resting in the camp clearing, paws tucked neatly underneath him and eyes closed as he simply embraced the sounds of the camp. He could hear the sound of voices, cats padding back and forth before the tiny, rapid approach of a cat - a kit, easily by the sound - drew close enough to cause him to open up his eyes and glance around. It didn't take long to see the young kit stroking the fur of her head until she seemed to notice him watching her and spoke up. He titled his head, simply blinking at her tiny squeaks. "I am simply watching," he reported. "You are the one who drew near, I was simply...Curious on what you were doing as it sounded like you were in a hurry."

Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open]   Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] EmptyWed 29 Jan 2020 - 23:11

Shadeskrike rolled her eyes as Tanglekit escaped her grasp. She padded out of the nursery, caring for 3 kits was tiring! How could any queen put up with this, Tanglekit's fur was the worst to clean and she was just about finished when the grey she-cat ran away. "Sorry, Flintshard." She murmured to the deputy. "Tanglekit wasn't bothering you, was she?" She found herself a nice place to sit beside the dark-furred tom. "It feels impossible to clean her fur and her attitude doesn't help!" She looked at the kit with narrowed eyes. "Ahem, Tanglekit, I'll have you know that this is the deputy of Shadowclan, not a rude warrior!"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open]   Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] EmptyThu 30 Jan 2020 - 4:03

Tanglekit's indignant nose-wrinkle in response revealed her thoughts in a way she thought was rather clear. Suddenly, Shadestrike was hot on her heels, drawing a low growl from Tanglekit's throat. Why did her mother talk like she wasn't even there? "Deputy?" she chuffed, "Gee, what did you do? Did you kill a cat or something?" As she spoke, Tanglekit wiggled her rump and pounced on her mother's paws, rolling around and gnawing on the queen's fur. "I don't got an attitude, Mama! You just won't leave my fluff alone!"

The grey kit made no attempt to apologize to either older cats. She didn't think it was necessary anymore. Her eyes went wide at the sight of Flintshard's twitching tail. Her next target. She scrambled away from Shadestrike and bowled over onto the deputy's grey tail. She tapped it around a few times curiously, not yet willing to give up her attempt at worthwhile play. "Flintshard, which clans are bad? When the kits play war they always put me in SkyClan! I keep tellin' them that SkyClan is bad and they won't believe me. Oh, my warrior name is gonna be Tanglefire, cause I'm the best warrior. I'm the bestest."

ooc; mobile!

Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open]   Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] EmptyThu 30 Jan 2020 - 9:18

Flintshard's ears twitched as he glanced up to see Shadestrike approaching, dipping his head to the queen. Ah right, he had recalled hearing some things about Tanglekit. "Its fine, Shadestrike, she wasn't being a bother," he replied smoothly, before glancing at the young kit as she sneered, asking if he had killed a cat. He blinked, confused on how exactly that connection was made as he tried to make sense of how being deputy would link to a situation like that. He wasn't able to form a response of any before she had shifted the question, suddenly asking about the Clans and which one was bad.

Oh. Ah, yes course. A soft huff escaped him as he shook his head. He wasn't surprised that others believed SkyClan to be bad - he certainly hadn't forgotten what that SkyClan apprentice had done to his leg but he couldn't help but think back on the cheerful smile from Basilpaw. "...I would say none of them," he said after a few heartbeats, focusing on the kit as she swatted at his tail - not reacting to her attempt to play with even a change of expression. "None of the Clans are overall bad. Each perhaps have what could be called a bad cat in them for certain, but not all of SkyClan is a fault for the actions of a few," he explained. "SkyClan is certainly not our allies - terrible actions was taken by each Clan to fuel our dislike for one another, but I would not call them bad. Simply...Different. And there is nothing wrong with one being different."

Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open]   Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flatfaced and Tanglefurred [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: