Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber) Empty
PostSubject: Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber)   Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber) EmptySat 25 Jan 2020 - 10:32

Deerfrost padded out of camp and went into the moonlit creek. He bent down and took a sip a familiar scent reached his nose. He turned around to see Amberwing. "Oh uh hello Amberwing I like you!" Said Deerfrost nervously. Real nice of confessing to your crush. Deerfrost thought.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber)   Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber) EmptyTue 28 Jan 2020 - 1:23

(OOC: Sorry, my page refreshes most the time (makes every topic read) so I didn't see that you posted this)

IC:
Amberwing trottered around in the territory. She was beginning to get thirsty and scented Moonlit Creek nearby. She paused for a moment as a familiar scent crossed her nose, her whiskers twitch and she cautiously approached Deerfrost. "Hey,-" She didn't have time to speak before he did. Her whiskers twitched again, her eyes sparkling in happiness. "And... I like you." She purred, her tone was nervous but still that light and fluffy voice everyone was used to. "I uh.. like you..." She looked down at her paws. "More than a friend." Her voice turned to a mumble but it was still clear. Her eyes twinkled as she looked up at him, she looked guilty but also had that little playful spark in her eyes.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber)   Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber) EmptyTue 28 Jan 2020 - 15:36

Deerfrost blushed. "Hey how would you like it if we became mates? Not right now maybe later." Said Deerfrost. His black paws moved around anxiously. Was she going to say yes?

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber)   Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Jan 2020 - 2:14

Amberwing smiled and a very loud purr rose from her throat. "Yes! I'd love to!" She nuzzled the smaller tom.

(OOC: Short)

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber)   Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber) EmptyThu 30 Jan 2020 - 15:42

Deerfrost nuzzled Amberwing back. They were mates now (OOC: I think) and every thing was going accroding to plan. He and Amberwing would have kits someday while Shadowclan was being punished. Everything was coming to order.

OOC: Lol imagine Deer gets exiled and like 5 minutes later Amber is preggers with his kits. That would funny.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber)   Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey I think like you (Closed for Amber)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: Moonlit Creek-
Jump to: