Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eveningkit for SC medicine cat

Go down 
+4
rhindon
Spooksjolly
Mosspelt
KittyKatz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Eveningkit for SC medicine cat Empty
PostSubject: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 23:34

Cat Name : Eveningkit

Clan : Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To heal clanmates. Medicine cats are some of the most Starclan-connected cats in the clan. They are often looked up to from their clanmates and are one of the high-ranks of the clan. Even though their main duty is to heal they are also supposed to help with kittings and be the main cat Starclan will speak to in their clan. Medicine cats cannot have kits, as their duties are more important.

What would you do with this position? : If Eveningkit is chosen Shadestrike will be thrilled. Eveningkit is curious and a fast learner and she respects Starclan. Becoming a medicine cat would be her dream. Not only will it affect Eveningkit but it will also have a bit of an affect on Shadestrike too, Shadestrike, and many others, will begin to question if Eveningkit can do her job right. She would often make mistakes and pretend nothing happened, giving an unwanted, carefree feel to her. But Eveningkit will soon see that maybe she should take her job more seriously. Becoming calmer and understanding more things.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I have been on WCC for awhile now, I understand how things work around here and I think I'm ready to achieve my first high rank. If I'm really into a roleplay I can achieve many paragraphs and interesting stories, I like having interesting characters and I usually never get bored of roleplay- you'll never see me quit anytime soon. I normally have correct grammar and spelling and follow the rules of many roleplays. On other websites I have been a high rank and make decisions in-character and not my own opinion, giving a more natural feel. I don't get upset if I lose things and I'm fair to others. I understand that I haven't had more than 1 generation of characters yet so I wont be upset if I lose this especially. Even if I don't recognize a spelling mistake the first time I post something, I usually find it and I'm quick to edit it correctly.

Recommendations : Hitsjui, Ripped, rhindon, lemongrass, Holly, Leafy, Snickerdoodle, RainyHeart (8)

rip my babies:

Last edited by KittyKatz on Wed 29 Jan 2020 - 23:18; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020 - 7:48

Thank you for applying! This topic has been locked until the time period for those interesting in applying has passed (minimum of five days). Once this time is up, the recommendations can begin!

Recommendations have been opened!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Eveningkit for SC medicine cat Giphy
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 7:41

Recommended!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 7:45

Recommended:)
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 8:20

recommended!

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 11:27

Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 15:48

recommended!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyThu 23 Jan 2020 - 4:23

Recommend!

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyTue 28 Jan 2020 - 11:17

Recommended!

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyWed 29 Jan 2020 - 14:21

Recommended!

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat EmptyFri 31 Jan 2020 - 19:48

Please congratulate KittyKatz and their character Eveningkit as the new MCA of ShadowClan!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Eveningkit for SC medicine cat Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eveningkit for SC medicine cat   Eveningkit for SC medicine cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Eveningkit for SC medicine cat
Page 1 of 1