Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taking a break from WCC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3849

Taking a break from WCC Empty
PostTaking a break from WCC

Hiya, guys.
After joining WCC in 6th grade, I didn't think I'd ever write one of these, and I want to start by thanking every one of you for everything. You were all there for me when I needed you guys the most. Middle school was really difficult to get through, and I'm grateful to have had such a supportive community that could give me advice, comfort, and of course, hours of stories to read. You guys have helped shape me into the person I am today.
I want to apologize for my spotty activity since the school year started– between homework, extracurriculars, and spending time with friends (something that I rarely got to do during middle school), I had very little free time to write and was only able to post on the weekends. I thought that I would have some time during winter break to plan out a schedule so I could post more regularly, but I quickly found that that took almost all of the enjoyment out of writing. Trying to think of something to post when I didn't have any muse or inspiration while juggling stress about wasting my writing time made writing a kind of chore, and more often than not I couldn't write anything at all.
I know that I won't have much free time until summer because of the sports that I play, so I decided that it would be best to take a break from WCC. It's not fair to you guys to keep promising more activity, only to be unable to follow through, and as much as I love writing, I don't want to see it become a chore. This won't be permanent, and although I don't know when I'll log back on, I promise that I will come back.
I've decided that Lynxtail and Mintwhisker were both hit and killed by a monster in Twolegplace, and both are in Starclan. Mintwhisker was able to reunite with her sister and her loved ones, and Lynxtail has embarked on another journey through the stars to find his parents and Sparkfrost. Frostpaw is still lost in Twolegplace, searching for a way out. Dovekit's death is up to you guys since she didn't technically exist because I didn't kill off Mintwhisker, but was born. She either died of whitecough or some other kitten disease, or simply was never born in the first place.

Thank you again for everything. Without this site and the people that have worked so hard to get it where it is today, I wouldn't be who I am now.
Lots of love,
Dripdrop.

Taking a break from WCC :: Comments

RainyHeart
Re: Taking a break from WCC
Post Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 21:31 by RainyHeart
I'll miss you so much Drip! D': It's been an honor to write with you over the years, and hopefully I'll get that chance again if/when you return. I totally understand your need to take a break, and I think it's a healthy choice; see you again sometime my friend! <3
Holly
Post Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 22:29 by Holly
Take your time, Drip! Do what you've gotta do, yeah?
Post  by Sponsored content

Taking a break from WCC

Page 1 of 1