Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainkit for SC MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Rainkit for SC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Rainkit for SC MCA   Rainkit for SC MCA EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:44

Cat Name : Rainkit

Clan : Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To serve the clan by healing the injured or the sick; to look after the queens and kits by aiding during births; and to learn all the herbs that could be useful for the clan. As a messenger of Starclan, a medicine cat serves as a bridge between the ancestors and the living cats, delivering prophecies or omens to the clan when it is necessary and in the right time.

What would you do with this position? : Honestly, I want to try a different kind of cat for the spot. I don't want a typical MCA who so easily accepts that he has to become the healer of a clan. I would make Rainkit a grumpy brat that, though he will make his work the best he can, he will also resent the fact that he was only chosen because of his lack of skills as a warrior. He will be a grumpy, sassy MCA with little patience and most-likely, good for plots and development among the clan. I want to be open to all ideas for plotting and join as many open threads as possible. Also, since my second character will be dying soon, I will put my focus solely on Rainkit, which gives me more time to develop him and his relationship with the clan.
I would also like to make hold topics with the leader or deputy each month, alongside with an open thread to talk with your local MCA so in that way I can encourage people to roleplay and interact with the MCA.

Why you think you deserve this position? : To be honest, I don't think I'm super deserving of it. I have recently returned to the site after some stuff that went down on my country (Chile) and stepped down as admin because of it. However, I can assure you that I do have experience with high-ranks and how to handle the responsibility of the role. I have never been an MC or MCA so there's still a lot to learn, but I have been both deputy and leader. I know how active and involved a high-rank should be, especially in regards to plots going on.
However, I'm consequent with my activity and I know when I won't be able to make it. If you have the trust to confide this to me, I would take the role to heart and if I ever notice that I won't be able to make it good enough for the site, I will willingly step down on my own for a more suitable rper, just like I did with Jaystar in the past. (Thank you for reading all this mess cx)

Recommendations :

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Rainkit for SC MCA Signat14
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Rainkit for SC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainkit for SC MCA   Rainkit for SC MCA EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 8:59

Thank you for applying! This topic has been locked until the time period for those interesting in applying has passed (minimum of five days). Once this time is up, the recommendations can begin!

Recommendations have been opened!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Rainkit for SC MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down

Rainkit for SC MCA
Page 1 of 1