Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~ Rainkit ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

~ Rainkit ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Rainkit ~   ~ Rainkit ~ EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 14:32

Cat Name: Rainkit -------> Rainpaw  -------> Raintail  -------> Rainstar (possibly)

Tom or She-Cat: Let's be honest here... Have you seen me RP a tom once? No? Good, because I haven't and don't plan to any time soon. She-cat~

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Is there so much as a need for this question? I really don't see a relevance to it. >v< Nooone, I don't bother with these characters any more.

Familiarity with the series: Up-to-date.

Appearance: The character in question is a light grey she-cat with a lighter grey belly and muzzle. Her back is dappled with variations of grey in two shades and white. White tipped ears and tail with similar splotch markings on both parts, and three stripes on the side of her face with each shade. Her paws are a darker grey with one being... white. With a lithe, lean body and medium-length fur. Eyes are a blue with signs of purple, and appear violet in certain lighting. <---- Not in the mood for a long description at the moment.

Personality: Rain's personality is that she always appears solemn and poised. Graceful and elegant, very formal and polite when speaking, knowing when to not speak against, and in general, speaks only when addressed. However, she always seems to be gloomy and dark, quite the pessimistic when it comes to viewing life. Coming off as a bit strange in the mind and mysterious in her ways, she's proved that she holds her loved ones very dearly and will do whatever it takes for them to be safe and live a normal life.

Origins:* Just your ordinary ShadowClan kitten~

Clan: ShadowClan Not to help Ebs in her conquest for ShadowClan revenge

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

~ Rainkit ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Rainkit ~   ~ Rainkit ~ EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014 - 14:35

//quietly approves self

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞