Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Short and fluffy tails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Short and fluffy tails Empty
PostSubject: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 2:33

Amberwing was standing by the fresh-kill pile, watching the apprentice den. Her fluffy tail lowered to the ground. She was awfully bored and wanted to have a conversation with her friend. Training already happened and it was time for sharing tongues, all she needed was someone to talk to, there was an apprentice on her mind, small and brown with little white dots on his back, like a deer fawn. Amberwing was more patient than she usually was. She didn't want to bother the tom.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 6:54

Deerpaw padded out of the apprentices den. He padded towards the freshkill pile. But as he was picking up a squrriel he felt eyes on him. Deerpaw whipped around to find Amberwing. "Oh hey. Want to share a squrriel?" Asked Deerpaw setting the prey down.

Starclan why do I sound so akward. Thought Deerpaw as he sat down.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 20:04

Amberwing nodded, "yeah, it gets a little lonely being a warrior by myself, without my friend." She heard the awkwardness in his voice. "Something wrong, Deerpaw?" She asked, alot of things could trouble the small cat. She sat down and took a few bites of the squirrel, before pushing it back to him. "I'm not really hungry, anyway." That was a lie, why did she lie? She certainly wasn't exactly starving but not really full, either. "You need to eat." She quickly added. ~That sounded dumb, you should've left it at 'I'm not really hungry', mousebrain.~

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptySun 29 Dec 2019 - 6:14

Deerpaw glanced towards Amberwing as he ate. "No nothing is wrong." Said Deerpaw. It was a lie. Something was wrong. Just in not the way a Skyclan cat would usally worry about.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptySun 29 Dec 2019 - 23:49

Amberwing was suspicious but 'shrugged' it off. "Alright then." She meowed. "Leafbare, Leafbare.." She muttered, bored- and quite cold so she huddled herself in her fluffy tail. She closed her eyes for a bit and then opened them. "Are you cold, Deerpaw?" She asked the small tom. She looked concerned for him, a small cat could freeze up quicker than she could, especially if they didn't have a long fluffy tail to curl up in.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 8:26

Deerpaw shrugged it off. "Its not that cold." He said. A cold wind then hit him causing him to shiver. There goes Mr.Bold cat.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 19:52

Amberwing rolled her eyes. "You don't have to try to be impressive, Deerpaw." She chuckled warmly, brushing her tail along his back. "Not everycat is as brave as you." She purred. Her tail waved in the air playfully. "If you're cold you can catch my tail." She meowed, teasing him as she flicked her tail behind her.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 5:55

Deerpaw let out a sigh of relief. Amberwing didn't care if he was brave or not. Though Amberwing did like the tease him a lot. "I would if you weren't so big!" Said Deerpaw playfully swiping at Amberwing's tail.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 23:04

(OOC: Amberwing x Deerpaw is too precious)

She laughed softly as she waved her tail away from him after he swiped at it. After a little bit she stood up and tucked her tail under her before laying down again. Poking her little tongue out she playfully battered at him with her paw. "Knew you were cold!" She purred. "Well I'm not too tall, Sunflower is taller and you're just really small!" She rolled onto her back, exposing her belly for a bit before rolling onto her paws. "It was nice hanging out with you, Deerpaw." She meowed, waving her tail goodbye.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 6:32

OOC: Wholesome ship

Deerpaw waved his paw in goodbye. “Bye Amberwing!” Sai Deerpaw. As Deerpaw watched Amberwing walk off he felt a feeling. And one of the words to describe it was a crush.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short and fluffy tails   Short and fluffy tails Empty

Back to top Go down

Short and fluffy tails
Page 1 of 1