Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Chillin (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Just Chillin (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Spotpaw licked her wound. Aspenheart had just taken off the herbs that morning with Foxsprit and Swiftstep watching. It felt weird to have no fur in a spot. The wound was deep enough to leave a forever scar. Spotpaw couldn't believe that a cat could cause so much damage. Spotpaw laid near the nursery looking at her wound. What had used to be a snowy white space was now iteruppted by a three pink lines.

Spotpaw glanced around to see if any cats were avalivble to talk. Her and the other apprentices' warrior cermonys had been delaided with all that happened. But Spotpaw knew it wouldn't be long before the slept out in the open. It wouldn't be long before mates were made and new kits born. Gosh how much Spotpaw worried about Crowpaw. She often wondered if her crush, which they both knew and shared the same feelings, was okay. Oh starclan he better be. Thought Spotpaw.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Crowpaw had stayed in camp, mostly the medicine den, for a couple of days to rest after the battle. His wounds weren't severe, but the slashes down his face, just missing his left eye, would surely heal to be scars. The dark tom rose to his paws, and padded out of the den, white patches flashing in the sunlight. Spotting the younger apprentice he had taken quite a liking to, he strolled up to Spotpaw, puffing out his chest and doing his best to make his scabbed wounds more obvious.

"Your warrior is here, m'leader." He dipped his head dramatically, tail swishing. He hadn't awoken that morning thinking he would play leader-and-warrior with the pretty young calico, but he was here now, and figured he may as well continue the game. "What may I do for you this fine morning?"

He chuckled, doing his best to act as gallant as he could. Perhaps he was showing off a bit, but anything for Spotpaw.

Just Chillin (Open) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 11:37 pm

Spotpaw felt her face turn red. "How about a nice talk?" Asked Spotpaw. She then noticed a huge scar on Crowpaw's face and how he was missing his left eye. Spotpaw stood up and stared at him concern in her eyes.

"Are you okay? That wound looks pretty bad." Spotpaw mewed worringly.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:16 am

(He's not missing an eye. What I meant to say is that the scars just barely didn't go across that eye, so he's fine, just with some cool face scars ^^)

Crowpaw flicked his tail, sitting down next to her. "As you wish." He chuckled again, looking at Spotpaw as he dropped the "warrior"-like facade. "I'm fine. The cursed cat-fox missed my eye, though I wish I'd actually managed to kill her in return. Aspenheart's taken good care of me and the others."

He twitched an ear, gaze flicking towards the medicine den. "I'm just glad Finchstar and my mom are back. Though I hope Goldengale'll be alright."

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 2:24 am

Spotpaw felt relieved to know that Crowpaw was alright. He wasn't missing an eye. Spotpaw turned towards the medicine cat den her gaze following Crowpaw's. "Yeah me too. But Goldengale is strong. She'll be okay." Spotpaw said also trying to comfort herself.

Spotpaw leaned in close to Crowpaw. "I'm just glad no cat is too injured. I'm not sure if I would ever forgive myself if anything happned to you." Spotpaw mewed. If anything happened to Crowpaw Spotpaw would feel depressed. But he was okay. And so was everyone else.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 am

"Hey, if it isn't my favourite little warriors," a bright, warm voice purred in greeting, and then came Clovertwist from the fresh-kill pile, carrying with him a plump, speckled bird as he approached the two apprentices. The silver tabby tom had escaped injury and new scars during the last battle with the beast-cats, quite unlike his younger counterparts who both had received heavy batterings; his only real wound had come from a spasm in his tail that Aspenheart said had likely happened because Clovertwist had fallen behind on his exercises (a very medicine cat thing to say, however true it might be). A few days and some poppy seeds later, he didn't feel like his tail was trying to fall off when he walked.

Clovertwist sat the plover down before the two cats, noticing with a small flicker of bashfulness how close they were and that he seemed to have interrupted them at perhaps an intimate time. Well, he was here, and leaving wouldn't fix it, so he intended to press on and not acknowledge the warmth in the air between Spotpaw and Crowpaw, his nephew. "Would you two care to share this with me? I figured you probably won't be doing any hunting for a few days until you're better, right? Doesn't mean you can't still eat fresh," Clovertwist offered kindly, looking between them for permission. He longed to be closer to these two apprentices. After all, it wasn't so many moons ago when Clovertwist himself had been confined to the medicine den after being mauled by a dog.

At least, he hoped it was a dog...

Just Chillin (Open) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:07 am

Spotpaw turned her gaze towards Clovertwist. "Oh yeah that sounds nice!" Spotpaw said happily.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 9:26 am

Crowpaw flicked his tail. "Of course! I'd be happy to, uncle!" He brushed past Spotpaw as he padded towards Clovertwist, playfully brushing her ear with his tail. He settled down, pulling off a wing to enjoy. "It's a wonder nobody was hurt worse than they were in the battle. Shame we didn't manage to get the she-cat. We'll have to stay on guard."

Bending down, he took a bite of the plover, a thoughtful expression on his face as he chewed. "I wonder why they tried? Why cats even bother to try and take over territory, when there are other places to hunt? I mean, the Twolegplace is behind ShadowClan, and that's an awful place for any creature, but everywhere else, there's land beyond the territories that other cats can just use without having to risk their pelts in a fight."

He sighed, gaze flicking to Spotpaw then Clovertwist. "What do you think? Maybe some cats just don't feel satisfied unless their bellies are full with others' prey." The dark tom tilted his head, eager to hear what the other two had to say.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 10:26 am

Both of the apprentices - his friends - greeted him warmly, and Clovertwist happily took their invitation, sitting to join them. The three crouched around the plover, and each began to tuck in. Crowpaw was first to speak, and Clovertwist listened intently, furrowing his brow with concern and thoughtfulness. Drily, Clovertwist said, "They weren't really even risking their pelts at first, were they?" He shook his head, hoping he hadn't gone too far, and he added, "There was something obviously very wrong with them. I'm glad we didn't find out what in StarClan's name they intended to do here, but... well, you're right, it's such a big world." He turned his amber eyes curiously to Spotpaw.

Just Chillin (Open) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 11:25 am

Spotpaw thought about what Crowpaw said as she dug into the bird. "Maybe they did it because they wanted attention. As for cats wanting to take territory from other cats. I don't get why. There is plenty of land cats should just stay on the sides. There is still plenty of prey." Mewed Spotpaw.

She then remembered that twolegs kept prey as pets, like how Spotpaw wanted to do all those moons ago. Maybe if the prey bred all crazy the rogue cats could just lower down the population. Why didn't any cat do that?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin (Open)   Just Chillin (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Chillin (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: