Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth? Empty
PostSubject: Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth?   Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 7:38 pm

I want a new characther so I'm killing Lola off. How? By childbirth!

Mother: Lola (Grey she-cat with white muzzle, paws and tail tip)
Father: Cave (Golden tabby NPC Tom with amber eyes)

Adopted or not: No adopted kits because Lola will die giving birth.

Anything else: The kits will be born Jaunary 2nd so you can reserve a spot if you want to be part of the litter! Your characther will also most likly might be given to a she-cat with kits so she can raise your charcther! I will provide a link with the Topic when the day comes!

Accepted Kits:

Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth?   Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth? EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:18 am

Last call for the litter! It will close January 1st so if you want a spot hurry now!

_Ivyleap_

_Ivyleap_

Characters : Acornkit of TC
Clan/Rank : TC- Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth?   Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:54 pm

I have a kit who will be taken into TC when found! Could you be my mother? Her name will be Acornkit, and she's a long-furred, mottled brown and black she-kit with emerald-green eyes. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
_Ivyleap_

_Ivyleap_

Characters : Acornkit of TC
Clan/Rank : TC- Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth?   Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Nvm, I realized this is closed lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth?   Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want a rouge mom that dies after giving birth?
Page 1 of 1