Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today   I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Dec 2019 - 10:02

The member 'Snow Honey Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 Mistpe10
I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today   I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 7:20

Growling, Ivybrook took advantage of the attachment that the turtle had to Honeytongue's tail, all the while trying to make sure that she didn't end up making things worse for the she-cat. Its head remained exposed as it kept a strong grip, enabling her to lurch forward and slice through the thick skin on its neck with both sets of claws, leaving score marks as blood welled up and dripped to the ground.

Ivybrook used Rending Front Paws, dealing -17 Health Points and using -25 Stamina Points.

Ivybrook:
100/100 HP
231/280 SP

Honeytongue:
40/60 HP
164/200 SP

Wild Turtle:
93/150 HP
390/450 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today   I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 7:52

With her weight on the shell of the turtle, Honeytongue pressed as hard as she could to force it into the ground until finally she was able to yank her tail free. Her eyes trailed it as it wished out of the turtle's reach, staring at where blood welled from where the turtle had broken skin. An angry growl bubbled in her throat as she released the turtle, jumping to the side to slash at its head with a lash of her tail - scattering droplets of blood with the movement.

Wild Turtle is no longer using Gripping Bite and is stunned for one turn.

Honeytongue used Upright Front Paws on wild turtle, dealing 12 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Honeytongue:

40/60 HP
144/200 SP (-20)

Ivybrook:
100/100 HP
231/280 SP

Wild Turtle:
81/150 HP (-12)
390/450 SP

I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today   I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 13:13

Thankful that Honeytongue was at last free from the turtles grasp, Ivybrook shot her a quick glance of sympathy before turning back to focus on the opponent, who had been stunned. Making sure that Honeytongue was out of the way, she reared up on her paws and with unsheathed claws, came down upon the foul creature's head.

Ivybrook used Rear-Up to Slash, dealing -17 Health Points and using -15 Stamina Points.

Ivybrook:
100/100 HP
214/280 SP

Honeytongue:
40/60 HP
144/200 SP

Wild Turtle:
64/150 HP
390/450 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today   I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 13:23

As Honeytongue darted forward to get another move in, the turtle - with surprising speed - suddenly turned its head and snapped at her paw as it came down toward it. She yelped, barely pulling back in time before she gave an angry slash toward the turtle. However, the turtle was pulling itself into its shell, but she managed to be fast enough to get another good slash on its head before it fully disappeared into its rock-hard shell. She took a slight step back as the shell rocked to a halt, no further movements coming from it as she waited for the turtle to reveal itself again before she shook her head. "I-I think we should head back to the camp before it decides to come out of its shell again," she muttered, carefully stepping around the shell as she moved toward the pile of fish the two had set up, eager to snap up her fish and get away from the Starless turtle.

Wild Turtle used Damaging Bite, dealing  70 HP and costing 90 stamina.
Honeytongue used Dodge and Fight, costing 15 stamina, negating the last move. Honeytongue succeeded to counterattack, dealing 6 damage to the wild turtle.
Wild Turtle 'flees' the battle from half-health.

Honeytongue:

40/60 HP
129/200 SP (-15)

Ivybrook:
100/100 HP
214/280 SP

Wild Turtle:
58/150 HP (-6)
300/450 SP (-90)

I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Snow Honey Badger on Tue 17 Dec 2019 - 13:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today   I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Dec 2019 - 13:23

The member 'Snow Honey Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 Mistpe10
I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today   I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Was Younger, So Much Younger Than Today
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2