Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Peaceful Chatting [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

Peaceful Chatting [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Chatting [Closed]   Peaceful Chatting [Closed] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 6:24 pm

A soft, happy sigh escaped Honeytongue as she slipped into the river. With strong paws, she swam against the current with the grace that only a RiverClan could before she stepped foot on the familiar rocks of Sunningrocks. Sunningrocks has become a little nice escape for her - a great place to relax...With a chance to see Dacepaw. She hadn't spoken to the she-cat since their first talk a while back but couldn't help but be curious of how the apprentice was doing - had she become a warrior? She shook her pelt, scattering water droplets onto the rocks around her as she carefully leap from rock to rock, trying to find the perfect spot to settle down and sun bath - the fleeting warmth made it so much more important to get it in before the dreaded Leafbare arrived.

Peaceful Chatting [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Chatting [Closed]   Peaceful Chatting [Closed] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 9:09 pm

Ferretnose's hunting escapade was going up in smoke. She couldn't manage to keep her head clear for more than two seconds, overwhelmed with residual grief but too proud to let anyone else comfort or console her. Not when there were others to hold close, not when her semi-demi-something-or-other-mate was stricken with guilt and pain. Not when her dearest friend lost her mentor, not when the clan had to heal. There was no option but to put her own feelings aside... it was what a noble warrior would do. In service to her clan, she held her tongue. Thoughts of her old friend Pricklebush still invaded her mind, breaking the rhythmic thoughts of a skillful hunter such as herself.

"I had a dream the other night! I was walking around in the woods, except the trees were different there. A BIG hawk swooped down on me. I tried to run away, but it got me. All I could see were feathers. Birds are scary. Sometimes I forget that they all look the same size in the sky, and I run away when bluejays fly by. I dunno. You're a good medicine cat, though. I like you a lot. I'm sorry you don't have a mentor."
"I... thank you. It means a lot. You know, I didn't want to be a medicine cat. I just wanted to be a warrior. But StarClan chose me, so... here I am. Hopefully, I can at least do my job well."

Ferretnose winced as the memory passed through her mind, and she completely missed the mouse under her paws. Oh, darn it all. With a grumble of frustration, Ferretnose sat back and took in the moment, assessing her next move. She couldn't come back empty-handed, or somebody would ask her what happened, which would quite quickly lead to them asking her if everything was alright, which certainly wouldn't do. Self-reliance was important, and after Hazelpaw's death she had relied heavily on the support of others. They deserved a break. Ferretnose looked around, smelling the bitter tang of the river in Leaf-Fall. It was a frosty, dangerous thing around this time, but there were things lurking around Sunningrocks. Just a quick lizard, she decided, no dilly-dallying and no real stealing. The RiverClan patrols didn't usually come around this time of day. Surely, she would be fine. Stepping through the ferns, Ferretnose touched her paws to the smooth stones and felt a thrill go through her body at her own disobedience. It was almost welcome, and she had a little giggle as she turned up a smaller stone.

A small splash to her bad side made her jump, and she suddenly became aware of the golden she-cat that was sharing her space. Ferretnose felt her tail prickle up in alarm as she stumbled over some kind of explanation. "I... I'm so sorry!" she chirped, "I was just having a look around. I can go, my apologies, um..." Eyes turned down respectfully, as she figured a cat caught outside of her territory ought to do, she scuffed her paws in the dirt. "I really am sorry. I know it looks bad. It's kinda bad."

Peaceful Chatting [Closed] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Chatting [Closed]   Peaceful Chatting [Closed] EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Honeytongue jolted at the sound of the voice, her gaze snapping to stare at the she-cat who was also on the rocks - having missed her approach. A quick taste of the air confirmed that she was a ThunderClan cat - granted one that was very sheepish about crossing the border. She opened her mouth to say something, paused...And then glanced over across her shoulder. "Its...Fine," she said after a few moments, certain - or at least hoping - that no RiverClan cat would stumble across them. "You can stay, if you want. I don't hold any ill-will toward ThunderClan, and I personally don't want to start a fight when its unneeded. Certainly not going to start one if you don't have any bad intentions," she added with a faint smile as she padded up to a nearby rock that was practically glowing with a sunbeam, settling down in the warmth of the ray. "Might be a good idea to stick close to your border thought - in case anybody else comes by. I'm Honeytongue, by the way."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Chatting [Closed]   Peaceful Chatting [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 8:46 pm

Ferretnose's ears turned warm as the warrior invited her to stay. There was something nonthreatening about this stranger, and Ferretnose watched Honeytongue with her good eye as the RiverClanner relaxed on a rock. The brown tabby sidestepped around to a rock and sat opposite to Honeytongue, shifting until she could see the ThunderClan side. It came to her attention that she must've looked terribly rude.

"You seem nice enough," she said softly, "I just... don't talk to many outsiders. And I can't swim. Promise you won't throw me in?" The warrior laughed uncomfortably at her own joke. "I'm Ferretnose. I love your pelt. RiverClan fur is quite waterproof, isn't it? You folk never seem to get bogged down."

Peaceful Chatting [Closed] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Chatting [Closed]   Peaceful Chatting [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:20 pm

A soft purr escaped Honetyongue as she glanced at the warrior. "Ah, I don't blame you. You can't really tell somebody's intentions from the glance - and not everybody would take so kind to one stepping over the border. But...I've seen enough hardships in my life to know that I wouldn't want to be the cause of any on somebody else - not even from another Clan," she added with a soft smile, somewhat forced at the thought of all of the grief she had witnessed her Clanmates suffer already. But she quickly shook it off as she watched the half-blind she-cat. "And I won't throw you in, not unless you do something to warrant it, of course," she teased lightly back.

Her ears perked as the she-cat gave her name, eyes brightening. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Ferretnose! Oh, that is a lovely name" she purred with a swish of her tail, before she paused to glance at her own pelt as it was brought up. She hadn't actually thought about that - the fact it was waterproof. Or...Well, that the other Clan's pelts didn't act the same way. It made sense thought, another reason of why they weren't such fans of the water that RiverClan adored. "I suppose it is, water tends to just slide off it. Its rather nice, mostly during rainy days when you are getting wet if you dare step outside of your den...Never really thought about it never being water proof, to be honest. Can't say I am envious about the idea of the water just...Clinging to it," she noted as she gave her pelt a soft shake, scattering some more of the water droplets that had yet to completely slide away.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Chatting [Closed]   Peaceful Chatting [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Chatting [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: