Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

and we'll laugh about all that we've lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

and we'll laugh about all that we've lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and we'll laugh about all that we've lost   and we'll laugh about all that we've lost - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 20:17

Strom smiled. "I think we can both agree it took me long enough," He replied cheerfully. Inwardly, though, a small part of him worried that he might be squashing her a little bit more than he thought. She was a lot smaller than him, after all. He tried to shake the thought away. She's not a kit.

Still, he let his grip slip off from her, only to try his earlier move again, his paws batting at her belly fur.

Strom used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina!
Strom
HP: 4/20
SP: 25/80 (-10)

Batbite
HP: 21/40 (-7)
SP: 85/120

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

PostSubject: Re: and we'll laugh about all that we've lost   and we'll laugh about all that we've lost - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2019 - 20:30

Batbite gave an exaggerated wail of pain at Strom's assault, laughing as she rolled away. She faced him down then, purring contentedly. "You fought well, Strom," she offered.

And then she lunged.

"But not well enough," she purred, pinning him down as she swiped at him one last time. "Maybe next time."

Batbite used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina. Strom is unable to fight!

Strom
HP: -4/20
SP: 25/80

Batbite
HP: 21/40
SP: 75/120

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: and we'll laugh about all that we've lost   and we'll laugh about all that we've lost - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2019 - 19:26

Strom toppled backwards dramatically as she lunged at him, panting and laughing at the same time as he raised his paws upwards in surrender. Her smiling face was black against blue sky above as she narrowed her eyes playfully down at him and purred, sunlight shining around her like a halo.

"I give in!" He gasped, grinning up at her. "You win!"

He tried to catch his breath for a moment, feeling slightly tender spots on his skin, especially from that last hit. "This time, anyway," He added teasingly as he got back to his paws. "That next time you talk about might be different."

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

PostSubject: Re: and we'll laugh about all that we've lost   and we'll laugh about all that we've lost - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2019 - 20:28

Batbite laughed again. "Maybe. We'll just have to see about that when the time comes, right?" Satisfied with her victory, she rolled off of him, landing on her side and staying there. She stretched lightly, as best she could without needing to really move. "You're learning, and so am I. That's what matters most, don't you think?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: and we'll laugh about all that we've lost   and we'll laugh about all that we've lost - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 0:39

Strom smiled lopsidedly as he looked down at her. "I couldn't agree more," He replied easily, stretching his paws out in front of him and feeling the sun soak into his fur. Honestly, for him life couldn't be more perfect than it was right now. No fighting, no death, no more sideways, awkward looks from others - just the sun on his pelt, Batbite by his side, and each new morning to look forward to.

Even if he had to be beaten by her every time they sparred, he still wouldn't trade this time for anything. The warm glow of the sun on his pelt reminded him of something else - another day, another morning, a choice made that he also wouldn't trade for all the Clans claimed to offer.

"And I wouldn't trade it for anything," He purred, before casting a sly glance in her direction. "Since we've done something you're better than me at, how about we try a swimming race sometime...?"

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and we'll laugh about all that we've lost   and we'll laugh about all that we've lost - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

and we'll laugh about all that we've lost
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2