Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6067

Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 8 Nov 2019 - 20:06

Mothglow purred to herself as she bundled up traveling herbs for herself and Frostpaw. The third of Thornstar and Asterstrike's kits to accompany her on this trip - the litter that fell in a strange place for her, though she'd settled on treated them as siblings despite how little time she'd found to spend with them recently (something she hoped to make up for now) - and the first she'd taken since receiving her full name. She was in a much better place now than she had been last time; and so it was with a playful and excited tone in her voice that she called to the apprentice in question, "Frostpaw! It's almost time to leave."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3849

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 11 Nov 2019 - 11:41

Frostpaw immediately sat up, her eyes bright. Finally! She'd been too excited to actually get any rest, and had been pretending to sleep for ages. "On my way!" She called.
The large apprentice clumsily left her nest and trotted towards Mothglow.

Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 4:46

"Wonderful, there you are! Just eat these and we'll get going, okay?" Mothglow assured her, nudging the herbs in Frostpaw's direction. She'd already eaten her own, finding it much more interesting to watch each apprentice's response to the absolutely awful-tasting traveling herbs. "I'm sure you don't want to keep StarClan waiting."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 13:27

At first, Frostpaw eagerly chewed the herbs, but her excited expression quickly became one of disgust. "Foxdung," She hissed, swallowing the bitter herbs as quickly as possible and sticking out her tongue. "I think next time I'll skip the herbs."
She shook her head and stood up. "Let's go," She mewed. The sooner they started walking, the sooner she'd have something to distract her from the traveling herbs' awful aftertaste.

Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 16:58

Mothglow laughed as she began leading the way out of camp, and then out of the territory. "Trust me when I say you'd regret it."

Some time later, they finally reached the entrance to the Moonstone. "Stay right behind me," she ordered, though this time she didn't wait for a response as she pushed onward. The path was second nature to her now, she knew it by heart. Both the path to this tunnel and the path through it. Finally, they emerged into the Moonstone's cavern. "Touch your nose to the stone, and then close your eyes. I'll be here when you wake up."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 29 Dec 2019 - 14:18

Frostpaw nodded and then tentatively pressed her nose against the Moonstone. Her limbs suddenly felt heavy with exhaustion, and she gently lowered herself to the ground, her eyes quickly falling shut.

When she awoke, she was in Starclan.

"Welcome." A young, reddish-brown furred tom stood before her, his hazel eyes gleaming.
"Ah, hi," Frostpaw pushed herself to her feet. There was a pause as the stranger continued to look at her, a smile on his face. "Who are-"
"Of course! You must not know- forgive me, it's been a while since I lived in the clans, I must've forgotten... I am Rowantalon, father of Scorchstar, and your great-grandfather."
Frostpaw nodded, visibly relaxing. "Cool," She mewed.

"Yes... "cool"." Rowantalon said, sitting beside her. "You know, Frostpaw, you remind me a lot of myself, when I was your age. Always looking for a fight, a chance to prove myself to my clan. I always thought that someday, there would be a moment, a battle where I'd have the opportunity to show my mentor and my leader what I was really made of. Once, when I was young, barely an apprentice, a pack of dogs stormed Shadowclan's camp. I charged into battle, positive that this would be my chance, that Starclan was on my side."
The young tom paused, glancing at Frostpaw with a lopsided grin. "Not five minutes later, I was flat on my back with the wind out of me and a great big dog about to pounce. If it hadn't been for my mentor, Silentstorm, I would've died that day. Instead, I got this scar–" he gestured to a long scar on his left flank, stretching from his shoulder to his haunch, "and a lesson I would never forget. That is what I'd like to pass on to you today, Frostpaw. I hope it'll stick with you, and you'll end up with one less scar on your hide.
"Don't rush into things, and stay out of your head. A rash decision in a time of anger or desperation can destroy you. That is all."

Frostpaw nodded as Rowantalon began to fade, although she was a little bewildered by the tom's story.

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey   Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1