Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize

Go down 
+4
Yoshachu
Ice
Jay Bird
Kari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize   Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 14:22

"We aren't here to play hide and seek!" Poppyheart suddenly yowled at the SkyClan deputy. He had been trying to hold in his rage ever since the ShadowClan patrol had arrived, letting Thornstar speak on his Clan's behalf, but these ... these stupid furballs were pretending like they had no idea what they have done! How dare they? They killed ShadowClan's deputy -- his mate -- and they're trying to play dumb? If he could slice that pretend startled look off Foxfire's face with his teeth and claws, he would do it in a heartbeat. "One of you killed Redwing! Who killed my mate? I'll have your pelt and line my nest with it--"

"Poppyheart, you need to calm down," Asterstrike shushed quickly, pressing his side against his brother's. He knew that the situation would most likely go south from here now that the enraged tom had snapped so violently at SkyClan's deputy -- with the leader, former leader, and medicine cat returning right at that moment, no less. "Just let Thorny-- Thornstar handle this, alright? She'll take care of it, I promise. Just try to calm down."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize   Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 15:43

The scarred warrior could not take it any longer. He sunk his claws into the dirt and faced the medicine cat with burning green eyes. He took a step forward and hissed, his claws ready to attack the mere command of his leader. "Do you have to make Thornstar repeat herself over and over?! One of you warriors MURDERED our deputy at cold blood! Over a simply skirmish! I was there... I saw everything. Redwing was apologizing when your warriors, over a simple insult, decided to cross the border and attack us! You coward, fox-hearts... We come here asking for justice and what does our leader receive? An insolent apprentice slashing at her unprovoked!" The tom lashed his tail furiously and stood by his leader's side.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7402

PostSubject: Re: Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize   Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 17:17

"Did you not hear them? If they do not have the cats responsible, then what are we to do? Let them be," Flintshard retorted from where he had lingered in the back - only stepping aside to let the medicine cat and leader of SkyClan to enter the clearing. He lazily glanced around before giving a slight shrug. It wasn't his place to speak - he was just named a warrior after all but he was starting to get annoyed at his Clanmates - there was no logic in what they were doing. They were letting their anger get the better of them. He wanted justice, just as much as them but he didn't see it happening here. "Justice must be gotten, I agree with that - what has happened is unforgivable...But why take it out on cats who are innocent in the death of Redwing? Does that make us any better than them? No, balance will not be restored by that - not if they truly have no idea where the ones responsible."

----------------------

Foxfire's eyes lightened up at the sight of Sagelight and Spottedleap - no, Spottedstar certainly now, padding into the camp as the non-angry looking ShadowClan cat stepped aside to let them in. He didn't see Tinystar - er, Tinylegs - but he wasn't surprised that the old leader was having trouble keeping up with his...Leg size. "Spottedstar!" the deputy sighed in relief, only to jump as the red ShadowClan warrior suddenly sneered at them, eyes growing wide. "But-We don't have them!" he pleaded, gaze snapping to the scarred tom that growled. He blinked, terror rising in his throat before anger took a hold of him. "We understand what happened, you idiot!" he snapped, fur bristling as he glared around at them. "But we can't give you whoever did it because if..." Slowly, his anger started to fade. "If its out missing warriors, they...I don't think they would want to show their faces here. Not after what happened at Tinylegs' trial those moons ago..."

His ears perked as the tom who had been standing silently in the back spoke up, seemingly on SkyClan's side to his relief. He sighed, dipping his head in slight thanks as he turned to Spottedstar. "I-I'm sorry, I've tried to do what I can but...Apparently Redwing was killed by one of our warriors...I-I suspect its the...Missing patrol," he admitted, shaking his head. He still couldn't believe what happened. "I've tried explaining that we don't know where they are but..." he shrugged helplessly, hoping that Spottedstar would have a better idea of what to do - what to say to Thornstar. He didn't blame the warriors for being angry but...They just couldn't help them get what they want, no matter how much he wanted to give them justice.

Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize   Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 18:23

Thornstar turned that bloody snarl on Poppyheart and Lynxscar, her tail signaling for them both to be silent. These two idiots weren't helping the situation, regardless of how angry they were. The she-cat hated politics, but she wasn't blind to them. Her deputy and warrior speaking for her only made her look incompetent, and if she wanted answers that would not be how they'd get them.

Flintshard spoke as well, his calm, even tone preaching the logic that those two needed.

Trusting her son to handle the idiots behind her, she turned her gaze back on the Skyclanners. This time, she focused on Spottedstar, her mismatched gaze narrowed. Having calmed down somewhat since she'd first stormed into camp, her next words were much less savage and crude.

"As was already explained, Redwing is dead. She was killed in a border skirmish with Skyclan... shoved from a tree." She shoved the last four words through clenched jaws, glaring at the tom.

"We came seeking answers, as well as justice."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize   Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 3:12

As she looked up from underneath the safety of Foxfire, the little apprentice found herself creeping slightly to stand in front of it. The last thing she wanted to do was lean towards these angry cats who stood in the midst of their home. And yet, Basilpaw was more curious and concerned than anything. It sounded like some cat had ended up dead. That was a fact that seemed to be more distant than the tales of elders. Death was something she had been spared the witnessing of so far in her youth. But the raw passion and rage in the voices of the enemy warriors told a very real story. Several emotions flashed through her gaze and her eyes flickered back and forth between the many cats. She felt it wasn't her place to speak much more, but the fact was quickly glossed over in her search for understanding. Yet, more yowls and words were fired about before the speech had an opportunity to slip from her tongue.

Spottedleap and Tinylegs were back.

Well, she supposed his name was to be Spottedstar now. This big cat must had been his counterpart in another clan. Clan kits were never to young to learn the politics of the forest they were born into. Somewhere behind the madness of it all, there was a badger of a creature, a black and gray cat that seemed to catch her attention. She decided that she liked him. Unlike the rest of the patrol, he did not appear to be intent on yowling at every cat that dared show their face. Before Basilpaw could really get a good look at him, though, the scarred she-cat was growling out harsh words once more. Although she instinctively pressed herself to Foxfire, it was the words that prompted a curiosity from the gray and tan-pelted cat, one she could not help but hold back...

"Why was a non-Skyclan cat in a tree? I thought other cats couldn't climb?"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize   Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 7:14

Spottedstar's nose wrinkled at the warriors' angered outbursts. Anger was fair, but it was a great disrespect to both leaders to feel the need to air it out. But it seemed both clans had a discipline problem, and that would fuel the fire that was building between the groups. At least a single tom was keeping his cool. Spottedstar flicked his tail at Foxfire and Basilpaw, an unspoken command to be silent. "Thornstar, I don't want undisciplined warriors in my camp when you visit me. My understanding is that a medicine cat traditionally accompanies a leader for a peaceful meeting, and I'd appreciate it if you left unnecessaries at home." Five tomcats and one angry Thornstar failing to keep them under control - practically a raiding party. Spottedstar would be sure to issue commands to his clan after they left: any ShadowClan group greater than three would not be tolerated on their land in the future.

"But back to business. Your toms here seem to think they already have the answers... but they don't sound like the right answers." He nodded slightly at Basilpaw, appreciating her point. "SkyClan isn't at fault if your cats aren't trained how to fall from trees correctly. Further, if you think I would withhold warriors accused of murder, especially that of a deputy, then you're confused. I also wonder why you'd wait nearly a moon to bring this to our attention when the cats responsible could have actually been in reach. That's all side issues, though. I do know who was on that patrol - if it was the missing patrol who you say is killed Redwing. And I checked their patrol path a few mornings after they didn't come back." He was more than ready to cooperate; if his clanmates were innocent, he wanted them home and safe. If they were at fault, he wanted justice, if only so Thornstar would stop trying to punish his innocent warriors. Spottedstar wasn't sure what to believe, honestly, and he hoped what he was about to share would shed some light. "Here are the facts as I collected them: ShadowClan scent was on our side of the border. There was blood, an obvious fight. The border was covered in both sides' scents, so clearly they fought right where the territories meet. I don't care who started it. Border skirmishes are a fact of life. I've been in plenty." His eyes flicked towards the white-and-orange-patched warrior and then back to Thornstar. "My cats left. They returned deeper into our territory, lingered in a space for a short period of time, and then left towards Fourtrees. I lost the trail there. I will name them if you swear by StarClan that you will allow them to explain themselves before taking action against them, and under no circumstances will you demand their deaths. Then, together, we can question the other clans and see if they know where my warriors went."

My warriors. They were his clanmates and he would protect them for as long as he was assured they hadn't done what Thornstar suggested. They had their bumps, but by StarClan he'd do what he could to ease the tensions. Spottedstar had never negotiated before, let alone interacted with a leader besides Tinystar. But he was on the same level as Thornstar now, even if he was a new leader. He hoped she could see they were working towards the same thing - truth. That is, if she didn't merely want bloodshed, like her feather-brained warriors suggested. "Do you want Sagelight to dress those cuts, Thonrstar?" He asked, flicking his shredded ear at his brother.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize   Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Nov 2019 - 5:27

Picking up the pace, Tinylegs followed Spottedstar and Sagelight into camp and the stench of ShadowClan hit his nose like a paw to the muzzle. What were those rotten crow-breath cats doing in their camp? Slowing down and trying not to show how tired he was from their hurried travels back, Tinylegs took his place just a cat-length or so behind Spottedstar, curious as to how Thornstar had gotten such a scratch.

Listening as the leaders exchanged words back and forth, he admired SkyClan's new leader for showing such rationality, unlike the hot headed she-cat that stood across from them.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize   Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red, Dead, Redemption // Lionize
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2