Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 20:49

The camp remained lonely as Finchstar climbed his way to the Tallrock, seeing familiar faces riddled with scars. However it was those of the missing that hurt the most. Raventail remained a free cat, his soul riding on the wind. Finchstar knew all to well the feeling the deputy must desire, and yet he felt selfish for wishing for his presence once more. In the large, vast world, it would be too much to ask the black tom to remain in their camp, surrounded by grass and gorse. Life held other adventures, and in them, Raventail would find himself. However there were souls bound by loyalty, born into the blood of those before. Rabbitpaw had trained to become a great cat, hunting and fighting with awe and beauty. Finchstar often wondered if the tom found himself lonely, his traditional mindset often secluding him from the clan. The leader reminded himself to pull the tom aside for a meal one day, or a chat. Rabbitpaw had friends in WindClan, and his ever-loyal pledge to his mother was something admirable. It was time. The circle of life spun once more and those young now stood tall. "All cats old enough to run the moor, gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2019 - 0:50

Today was the day that Rabbitpaw had both been dreading and eagerly awaiting for many moons. He was to finally put his beliefs to words by pledging himself to the clan. Would he be good enough? He didn't know, but he had faith that Finchstar didn't pick him on a whim. If his leader called upon him to rise to the occasion, he had to be ready. So he swallowed his anxiety, his doubts and approached the Tall Rock alongside his clanmates.
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2019 - 18:55

The leader's eyes creased in a smile as the fluffy apprentice made his way to the rock. WindClan gathered around him, the tension easing with something as light as a warrior ceremony. Not even the foxes of the moors could tear away their happiness. Finchstar thought about the WindClan that existed in his kithood days. He remembered Brindlestar and Spiderfur, the elder's stories and the black sky. Now stood a cat loyal to such things, a time dweller, carrying with him honor and tradition. Finchstar grinned at the thought, knowing the future would be in good paws. "WindClan, today we name a warrior, a wonderful cat who has trained hard to become what he is today. Rabbitpaw, step forward."

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2019 - 23:23

Rabbitpaw ducked his head in embarrassment, though he delighted in the praise from his leader. It wasn't his nature to be in the centre of attention, and he found the eyes on him rather uncomfortable. But it was little price to pay for the knowledge of what laid ahead. The fluffy tom took a step forward, looking up at Finchstar, who seemed untouchable, high up on the Tall Rock.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 3 Oct 2019 - 2:57

As Rabbitpaw was called forward, Grousefrost felt pride in his pelt. At last, his quieter brother would finally get his own recognition. The ceremony he rightfully deserved. He flashed his brother a smile as he lifted his head proudly. Chest puffed out as he felt the sting of realisation that Brindlestar wasn’t here to see this.

He refused to let it dampen his joy. Instead he pushed past the thought and into the future. What would it bring for him and his brother now? What would it bring for the family? His tail twitched as he watched, thinking it over the entire time.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 3 Oct 2019 - 3:12

Cloverpaw sat before Finchstar with a bright, eager look on his face. No, it wasn't his ceremony - he knew that. He doubted it was a meeting to officially declare Barleytuft the deputy, either, as his father was nowhere in sight. Whatever it was, the silver tabby tom was just glad that some parts of Clan life were still normal and good things were still possible. Not that he had felt hopeless, but there was no denying the pain that had befallen his loved ones lately. Ceremonies were often a simple and effective way to show that strength remained.

When Rabbitpaw was called forward to receive his name, Cloverpaw immediately sought out the thick-furred tom in the crowd. They didn't know each other as well as Clanmates might; Cloverpaw had spent a significant amount of time in the medicine den to recover from the dog fight, and Rabbitpaw was always a little stand-offish, but perhaps he didn't mean to be. He certainly looked soft and humble now.

Cloverpaw gave his Clanmate a smile and turned his attention back to Finchstar for the ceremony to truly begin.

Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Oct 2019 - 8:49

The leader smiled as the fluffy white tom stepped forward below. Grousefrost's approval was strong, and the grin on Cloverpaw's face seemed to brighten Finchstar's even further. The tom's eyes meant the sun and he wondered what the future had in store for them. Of course the foxes would be driven out, and perhaps soon they'd line their nests with wool as leaf bare came. But they would step forward with bravery, as Rabbitpaw did. "I, Finchstar, leader of WindClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him as a warrior to you in return." A ray of light cut over the ryegrass and striped the clearing, stray leaves from the forest blowing with the wind. If such fluttery things could fly that far, then perhaps WindClan could soar over their problems as well. "Rabbitpaw, do you promise to uphold the code, and protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Oct 2019 - 18:58

Having settled his heart already, there was only one answer to the question posed. Nothing else needed to be said, and as the winds on the moor brushed past him and brought with them the scent of dew and heather, he said his reply. "I do."
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 5 Oct 2019 - 13:19

The breeze carried with it the smell of flowers and dried grass in the leaf-fall sun. Finchstar smiled as Rabbitpaw spoke his destiny, sealing his fate now was a warrior. Life padded on, on through the seasons as foxes roamed their lands. But WindClan would not falter. They stood strong, heads high with grins on their faces. Finchstar prayed Rabbitpaw's glowing heart would be a testament to the better days that were coming. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I grant you your warrior name." Finchstar smiled, yellow eyes blinking in a warm gaze as pride for the tom below him rang wide. "Rabbitpaw, from this moment forward, you will be known as Rabbitleaf. StarClan honors your thoughtfulness and loyalty, and I am honored to welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." Cheers rang into the sky, late birds fluttering above as they left for the cold moons. Finchstar leapt from the rock and padded to Rabbitleaf's side, head bowing in respect. "You were born in an era of floods and rain, and yet now you rise above your circumstances to meet the sun as it touches your face. I am proud of you, Rabbitleaf. I am ever curious as to where the wind will take you next." Giving the tom a grin, the leader lifted his maw to the sky and shouted;

"Rabbitleaf! Rabbitleaf! Rabbitleaf!"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Oct 2019 - 5:07

The silver apprentice watched the proceeding with a warm expression. The words that Finchstar spoke were welcoming and familiar, and they ebbed and flowed with a captivating rhythm as he called Rabbitpaw forward and delivered the oath which the apprentice was to take. Cloverpaw - and everyone, no doubt - looked to him as he declared his loyalty.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I grant you your warrior name. Rabbitpaw, from this moment forward, you will be known as Rabbitleaf," the leader's clear voice called out. For Cloverpaw, the energy surrounding the significance of this meeting was exciting. Immediately he let out a yowl of approval, and he watched as Finchstar made his way to greet the new warrior.

When it was done, Cloverpaw stood and bounced over to the former apprentice, grinning at him and purring, "Great job, Rabbitleaf - you've really earned this." He gave the tom a short, affectionate bump on the shoulder with his own before joining Finchstar in chanting his new Clanmate's name.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 8 Oct 2019 - 6:24

"Thank you, Finchstar." Rabbitleaf mewed, ears flicked back with embarrassment at all the attention. The fluffy cat didn't really know what to do with himself, but tried his best to accept that maybe, he was allowed to be a little proud right now. Finchstar clearly seemed to think so, his warm words echoed through him and reminded him why this place was his home, beyond the physical connection to the land. Even if at times, he felt out of place, his leader knew him, cared for him and his clanmates wanted him around. His traitorous mind that told him that he was an outsider could stuff it, he was going to embrace this moment. "I hope that I serve you well and prove myself worthy of your praise. May WindClan always prosper."

The newly named warrior abash, realised that these two had been there for the whole ceremony. He'd been so caught up in the moment, he failed to notice them. "Cloverpaw, may we be clanmates for many moons to come. I thank you for your support. I know I could do better at... Hanging out. So I will try harder, if you're okay with that. Same for you, Grousefrost, brother. I would like for us to be closer."
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 5:17

When Rabbitleaf looked at him, it was as if the new warrior hadn't even noticed him. Well of course; it was basically the biggest day of his life. Of course his eyes were elsewhere. Cloverpaw thought nothing of it and simply continued to smile at his Clanmate as the tom began to address him with kind, loyal words... and a desire. The silver apprentice's response was a determined nod, and an easygoing, "Of course; friendship's a two-way path. You know where to find me if you want someone to talk to. You may have changed your name but I'll still know where to find you for the same." And he purred and laughed a bit.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rabbitpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1