Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition! Empty
PostSubject: 20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition!   20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition! EmptyMon 30 Sep 2019 - 19:11

Heyo all! Today I have brought the 20 Questions: Warriors Edition! TAG game thing. Just answer the questions below about the canon Warriors series! I thought this would be fun (and a nice way to chat about all our original fighting kitties), so here we go!

Original by ButterflyIdentity on YouTube! <3 (this is sort of old, but who cares??)

Any and all opinions are welcome here <3

TAG QUESTIONS
Code:
[b]1. How did you get into Warriors?[/b]:
[b]2. Favorite Arc[/b]:
[b]3. Favorite Book (excluding mangas, super editions, novellas)[/b]:
[b]4. Favorite Super Edition, Novella, or Manga[/b]:
[b]5. Favorite Clan[/b]:
[b]6. Favorite Character[/b]:
[b]7. Least Favorite Character[/b]:
[b]8. Most Aesthetically Pleasing Cat[/b]:
[b]9. Favorite Leader[/b]:
[b]10. Favorite Villain[/b]:
[b]11. Favorite Medicine Cat[/b]:
[b]12. Overrated Character[/b]:
[b]13. Underrated Character[/b]:
[b]14. Favorite Minor Character[/b]:
[b]15. Favorite Pairing[/b]:
[b]16. Least Favorite Pairing[/b]:
[b]17. Favorite Friendship[/b]:
[b]18. Favorite Moment[/b]:
[b]19. Most Tragic Death[/b]:
[b]20. Favorite Battle / Fight Scene[/b]:

Feather's Answers [SPOILER ALERT]:

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition! Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition!   20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition! EmptyMon 30 Sep 2019 - 20:46

1. How did you get into Warriors?: My younger sister introduced me to the book series when she was in grade school. I remember being kinda skeptical about it at first because I didn't want to read books at all, but I was instantly hooked after reading Into the Wild.
2. Favorite Arc: The Prophecy Begins, though Dawn of the Clans was pretty good, too.
3. Favorite Book (excluding mangas, super editions, novellas): The Darkest Hour
4. Favorite Super Edition, Novella, or Manga: A tie between Bluestar's Prophecy and Crookedstar's Promise
5. Favorite Clan: It used to be ThunderClan because that was all the books focused on for the longest time, but now it's ShadowClan.
6. Favorite Character: Bramblestar pre-leadership
7. Least Favorite Character: Dovewing
8. Most Aesthetically Pleasing Cat: Tie between Hawkfrost and Star Flower
9. Favorite Leader: Tie between Bluestar and Crookedstar
10. Favorite Villain: Mapleshade
11. Favorite Medicine Cat: Yellowfang, though Alderheart is a close second
12. Overrated Character: Firestar
13. Underrated Character: Mousefur and Longtail post-retirement
14. Favorite Minor Character: Princess
15. Favorite Pairing: Graystripe and Silverstream
16. Least Favorite Pairing: Daisy and Spiderleg
17. Favorite Friendship: Leafpool and Sorreltail
18. Favorite Moment: Firestar's leader ceremony
19. Most Tragic Death: Mosskit -- the only death I cried to
20. Favorite Battle / Fight Scene: The Great Battle during The Last Hope

is it bad that i had a VERY hard time answering nearly every single question?

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition!   20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition! EmptyMon 30 Sep 2019 - 21:07

1. How did you get into Warriors?: My dad had bought me the first book as a birthday present when I was in fourth grade, I instantly fell in love with the series and have been reading them ever since. (Fun fact, my 4th grade self thought that hunting parties were actual parties in the forest that happened to also do hunting. R.I.P. me)

2. Favorite Arc: First arc is my RIDE OR DIEEEE!! Best names. Most iconic characters. Coolest story line. I may be super biased due to nostalgia, but this arc is what started it all for me.

3. Favorite Book (excluding mangas, super editions, novellas): Okay call me basic but I loved Darkest Hour, the final book of the first arc. It had all my favorite characters in it and Firestar just like yeeting Scourge was the coolest. It was such a perfect wrap up to the first series, and boy was I excited when I got the second arc for Christmas.

4. Favorite Super Edition, Novella, or Manga: Tallstar's Revenge, hands down. The writing in the Warriors books is pretty decent, and the story lines and themes often repeat themselves. But Tallstar's Revenge touched on topics and themes that were very deep and important, it was also very well written for a Warriors book and provided a window into WindClan (my favorite clan).

5. Favorite Clan: WindClan boyyyyys

6. Favorite Character: Feathertail! Loving, kind, and accepting of everyone. She is who I strive to be. The most selfless cat on the planet, smart, down to earth, and responsible.

7. Least Favorite Character: Ashfur. Boy bye. I will pull that dude from StarClan and yeet him into the Dark Forest so fast. He felt he was entitled to Squirrelflight, and got mad when she told him otherwise. Dude have some self control and move on.

8. Most Aesthetically Pleasing Cat: Sandstorm!! What a cool cat!! The best hunter, takes no nonsense, and has a tongue as sharp as her claws! I can think of no better cat to be paired with Firestar. She's the real fire in his name. From the beginning she was such an influencer, and to this day will remain one of the most remembered warriors.

9. Favorite Leader: Don't laugh, but Firestar. I know it's super basic and he's like the Charizard of warrior cats but if you really think about it, he changed the meaning of leadership forever. The leaders after Firestar felt as if they couldn't measure up. Not only did my fire-pelted man look out for ThunderClan, but he has genuine care and concern for the other clans as well. He was loving, brave, and loyal. Some might call him a Mary Sue (what is the male equivalent to this?) and while yes, he did seem too perfect at times, I believe his flaw was caring too much, worrying too much, and sticking his nose where it didn't belong. He was iconic and interesting and yet had his draw backs as all of us do.

10. Favorite Villain: Dude Sol was the best written villain in my opinion. He was incredibly intelligent and smart, cunning enough to bring down all of ShadowClan, and posed a real threat. I was very intrigued with his character and loved the dynamics around him. The SkyClan manga books did him dirty.

11. Favorite Medicine Cat: Cinderpelt! Spunky, fun, and upbeat! She never lets life get her down, and remains respectful of those around her. (Had a crush on Firestar but didn't pursue it like crazy Spottedleaf did. Dude you're DEAD). Cinderpelt cares for her clanmates like no other, and died in the most warrior-like way. I did feel like she got hit with the Erin's signature "de-personalityifier" when she became Cinderheart. But Cinderpelt was where it was at.

12. Overrated Character: Dovewing. I'm sorry guys she was kinda boring, and her relationship with Tigerheart was super repetitive. Her sister Ivypool didn't even have powers and yet was a spy in the DARK FOREST. Dovewing just whined about her love for Tigerheart and didn't even use her powers at all. Her chapters weren't that fun to read, and I'm generally unimpressed with her character.

13. Underrated Character: Hollyleaf!! I know dude was bossy but she. had. an. agenda. She desired to belong like the rest of us. She wanted to please others, and be the best cat she could be. She wasn't afraid to branch out, and yet I admired her for her dedication to the code. Her personality was strongly defined and she also killed that fox-face Ashfur. I really loved her character and miss my Hollyleaf!

14. Favorite Minor Character: Jake from Tallstar's Revenge! Or Whitestorm! Jake was a constant friend, willing to try new things and be supportive to Tallstar. He was brave and yet sacrificed his own happiness for the cat he loved. Whitestorm was an example of the perfect warrior, and was my favorite as a child. Muscular, beefy, dapper, and wise. I imagine he has a deep soothing voice, and was sad when he passed.

15. Favorite Pairing: Leafstar and Billystorm! Kinda niche, but dude Billystorm is hot as heck. He's got that smooth kittypet fur and has muscles underneath. He's like Firestar 2.0, don't tell me you didn't think Billystorm was interesting. He was key in helping bridge the gap between day-warriors and regular warriors. He was respectful to Leafstar's wishes, and I loved their small conflict in the SKyClan mangas! Fights are realistic and it made good sense! Leafstar is a beast and it is a good change of scenery to have the she-cat be the "tougher" one in a relationship.

16. Least Favorite Pairing: Firestar and Spottedleaf. Okay you guys can yeet. Sandstorm is a wonderful wife and Firestar can't realize this and keeps chasing after a dead medicine cat he had a crush on when he was like 16. Dude, you're married. Spottedleaf, stop trying to steal Sandstorm's man. You're a medicine cat my dude!!

17. Favorite Friendship: The OG, Firestar and Graystripe. This was so iconic, and their adventures helped introduce me into the warrior's world. Not even Twolegs could separate these two. If it wasn't for young Graypaw, Firestar/Rusty may have never entered the forest in the first place!

18. Favorite Moment: THE TIGERSTAR/FIRESTAR FINAL BATTLE. Dude I never cry and I. had. tears. This was what we had all been waiting for, and in this moment, I feel like the first act of warriors ended. The first overarching plot had come to a close. Alderheart and Sparkpelt start a new era, and most people viewed the Tigerstar/Firestar battle as a conclusion, and stopped reading after this point. (Myself included)

19. Most Tragic Death: Feathertail. Arguably the most early iconic death, I was in shock when she sacrificed herself. There was something so cool and pleasing about her being this awesome offspring of the beautiful Silverstream, and yet dying in the most warrior-like of ways. It was her destiny.

20. Favorite Battle / Fight Scene: The Last Hope!!! The epic StarClan vs the Dark Forest! The final battle between our original hero and original villain, this was the coolest fight scene to ever take place in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition!   20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition! EmptyWed 2 Oct 2019 - 18:11

1. How did you get into Warriors?: I found it in the library when I was in Grade 3, like circa 2004?
2. Favorite Arc: First Arc for sure.
3. Favorite Book (excluding mangas, super editions, novellas): Forest of Secrets was my fave
4. Favorite Super Edition, Novella, or Manga: I enjoyed Moth Flight's Vision
5. Favorite Clan: RiverClan, do you even need to ask?
6. Favorite Character: Brackenfur, Dustpelt, Sandstorm
7. Least Favorite Character: Jayfeather, Crowfeather, Leafpool
8. Most Aesthetically Pleasing Cat: Mistyrain
9. Favorite Leader: Mistystar, Leopardstar
10. Favorite Villain: Mapleshade, Hawkfrost
11. Favorite Medicine Cat: Cinderpelt
12. Overrated Character: Jayfeather
13. Underrated Character: Brackenfur
14. Favorite Minor Character: Stonefur
15. Favorite Pairing: Fire x Sand
16. Least Favorite Pairing: Leaf x Crow
17. Favorite Friendship: Cinderpelt and Yellowfang
18. Favorite Moment: Scourge getting killed by Firestar
19. Most Tragic Death: Whitestorm ;;;
20. Favorite Battle / Fight Scene: The Bloodclan v the Forest Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition!   20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition! Empty

Back to top Go down

20 Questions: Warrior Cats Edition!
Page 1 of 1