Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition

Go down 
+3
Jay Bird
Ice
Ash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition Empty
PostSubject: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 11:48

So, for any of you who have read the Warriors book "Cats of the Clans," I have decided to undertake the project of creating a WCC version of said book. Instead of important Warriors series characters like Firestar and Yellowfang, I will fill it with WCC characters such as Ashstar, Thrushstripe and Duskfall. I will have a section for important cats of each Clan, dead and alive, and one for Cats Outside the Clans- just like the book. I've already decided which cats I will use. Here's the list:

WindClan:
Falconstar
Sablestar
Ashstar
Brindlewhisker
Smokepelt
Lionfur
Gorsefeather
Saltpelt and Breezeheart

RiverClan:
Fishstar
Mistfeather
Ivyfall
Cloudstone
Bouncepaw
Shellwater
Frogjaw
Morningfog and Smokeface
Sleetfang

ShadowClan:
Thrushstripe
Leopardstar
Shimmerheart
Magpiewing
Webtail and Lightningstrike
Larksong
Honeydrop
Dawnflower
Flamestrike

ThunderClan:
Spottedstar
Duskfall
Darkstar
Frozenflame
Blizzardshine
Blacktwig
Sparkflower
Leopardclaw

SkyClan:
Breezestar
Crowstar
Nettletail
Vixenheart
Rippedsky
Antdrop and Tinylegs
Breezewhisker
Oceanlight and Rabbitfoot
Hawkstrike

Cats Outside the Clans:
Stoneteller
Wolffang
Bear
Molly
Pepper and Bat
Night
Scorch
Kestrelstorm
Rockthorn

Anyways, since I have already decided the cats I will write about- I'm just in need of an artist. The artist will draw one picture of each cat to go with their designated chapter- it will take a lot of work, and they'll have to be devoted. I'd also like to pick someone with a good art style, which is why I'm holding sign-ups. If you're interested, and I hope multiple people are, here's the sign-up:

Code:
Username:
E-mail:
How active are you?:
How much time are you willing to put into this project?:
Art sample:

I'll post it chapter by chapter in a separate topic soon, when I pick the artist and we get to work. Good luck, and may the Force be with you all! I'll keep you posted!

EDITED: Jay Bird is doing the art for WCC Cats of the Clans! You can find the up-to-date chapters (along with some truly stellar artwork) through this link!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Thu 15 Jun 2017 - 17:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 11:58

Username: Ice
E-mail: icestorm460@gmail.com
How active are you?: always active
How much time are you willing to put into this project?: as much as needed
Art sample: click me
I can of course add details, highlight/line it, add a bg, etc, but this is my most recent kitty from a commission~

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition VHQrlk5
Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition 1QYZaRo

Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 12:45

Username: Jay Bird
E-mail: isialmonacidtorres@gmail.com
How active are you?: pretty active (almost everyday here)
How much time are you willing to put into this project?: All the time that the project would need (I would love to participate in a project like this, so I would probably close my request section just to have more time for this)
Art sample: Jay Bird's Art dump
Other art works:

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue 9 May 2017 - 3:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 13:13

this ain't a sign-up, but

I THOUGHT OF THIS TODAY AT SCHOOL AND I WAS MAKIN UP DESCRIPTIONS AND I WAS LIKE: "how cool would that be"

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 13:20

Dimmeh: I came up with it yesterday ^^

So, in place of Rock, the oldest cat on WCC, and the first character of our illustrious founder- Mistpelt- will narrate. She'll be telling stories to five kits- Shrewkit of SC, Ashkit of WC, Brookkit of RC, Turtlekit of TC, and Barkkit of SkC. All five were real kits who were roleplayed and killed off by legitimate WCC roleplayers. It'll be super great, and I'm extremely excited to start writing it! I'll choose an artist tomorrow, so keep signing up, guys!

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 18:09

Aw too bad none of my cats made it Cx But I totally understand hence I haven't been around long enough C: Anyway, I'll gladly put aside time to work on this! My work is traditional but I often put the drawings through photoshop to either give them backgrounds or enhance them! C:

Username: ZakoBlue
E-mail: Bluewetz@gmail.com
How active are you?: Decently active, I'm not on this site everyday but I post where I'm needed
How much time are you willing to put into this project?: Heck as much as it takes! I've got some commissions to finish up but with summer quickly approaching I'll have plenty of time!
Art sample: (Check out my instagram @zakodiiak.blue for better examples of coloring and such >> https://www.instagram.com/zakodiiak.blue/ And you could also look in the art section of WCC, although some of those are pretty old )

Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition IMG_20170508_184557_444
(Good example of completed work)

Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition 20170508_135137
(Good example of anatomy)

Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition RHCP_smolCats of the Clans: WCC Edition RHCP2_smolCats of the Clans: WCC Edition RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 20:39

UuU I got listed five times I'm so honored rn uwaaaa

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 20:56

Username: Grey
E-mail: chantelgraff@gmail.com
How active are you?: Pretty damn active if I do say so myself vuv
How much time are you willing to put into this project?: My art class, and after school time. Plus weekends if I'm feeling it.
Art sample: http://prntscr.com/f5pfco
This is just a messy sketch but I'm really really proud of it, I have completed works but they're a two or three months old at best. They're very time consuming but for this project I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 21:18

[size=55]Username:[/size]
Ambernose
[size=55]E-mail:[/size]
Misscreepypastagirl17@gmail.com
[size=55]How active are you?:[/size]
Pretty active
[size=55]How much time are you willing to put into this project?: [/size]
Any needed
[size=55]Art sample:[/size]
[size=58]http://fracturedsnow.deviantart.com/gallery/[/size]

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 9:24

First of all- can I just say, "wow?!" Holy StarClan, I did not know that this many people would be interested, let alone sign up. Thank you all for caring about my little project! You all have amazing art styles, and it was a hard choice, and I wish I could pick all of you, but I've come to a decision. The artist to help me work on WCC Cats of the Clans will be Jay Bird!

So, I've finished the prologue, and I'll post it in the designated topic very soon, followed by the WindClan synopsis. Jay Bird, your first character to draw is Falconstar, the old leader of WindClan. If you need help with his appearance or personality (to figure out his pose) just pm me. That said, keep posted for the book, and thank you all again for being interested!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition   Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: WCC Edition
Page 1 of 1