Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scuffles Bring New Outlooks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Scuffles Bring New Outlooks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuffles Bring New Outlooks   Scuffles Bring New Outlooks - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 13:57

When Goldenpaw’s claws finally retracted from her shoulders, Ivybrook gave her pelt a good shake before making eye contact with the younger she-cat again. Her glare was fierce, but her claws remained sheathed. She knew that the apprentice saw the risk as far too great to attack again, and her words only confirmed what the warrior suspected. Nodding her head, she agreed with the WindClanner. She also dipped her head respectively, acknowledging the temporary truce between them. ”I’m not sure if continuing for no reason is the best idea, but... sure, I guess.” She shrugged slightly, backing away as the WindClan medicine cat apprentice approached. She resisted the urge to get offensive with him at his snappy comments, biting the inside of her mouth as the fresh claw marks on her back stretched with each movement. Swallowing her pride, she nodded her head in agreement to Aspenpaw’s mention of sending his love. ”I can manage without your herbs, but thank you kindly for the offer.” She mewed, holding back her resentment. Swallowing her pride, she sooke up once more. ”Well, I suppose I should be getting back to my patrol... I’ll send Mistlepae your love, um... Aspenpaw, right?” She tilted her head slightly, trying to recall the name of the young tom. ”My apologies for causing problems, er...” Ivybrook was unsure of the golden she-cat’s name, so she lingered behind for just a moment to figure it out.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Scuffles Bring New Outlooks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scuffles Bring New Outlooks   Scuffles Bring New Outlooks - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2019 - 9:36

Goldenpaw relaxed further as Ivybrook sheathed her claws, backing away as Aspenpaw appraoched. She winced as the juices from the herbs hit her scratches, still watching the RiverClan warrior as her medicine cat bustled around her before offering her treatment as well. The warrior declined his offer, and the apprentice's tail twitched but she remained silent as she agreed to send Mistlepaw his love and moved to leave before hesitating, her eyes on herself. "Goldenpaw. What's your name?" She asked before the she-cat could leave, hoping that maybe someday they could meet at a Gathering, so long as it didn't result in another fight. The she-cat had seemed strong, much stronger than Goldenpaw, but she was determined to one day be able to learn more.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Scuffles Bring New Outlooks - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down

Scuffles Bring New Outlooks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2