Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It’s a Violent World [CLOSED]

Go down 
+2
Grizzly
Lizz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

It’s a Violent World [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s a Violent World [CLOSED]   It’s a Violent World [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:54 am

The idea that her opponent did not want to attack her did not even register in Nettlepaw's mind; she was in full battle mode now, thinking only of needing to drive back an enemy and protect her clanmates. She barely even noticed the lightness of the tom's last attack, and whatever part of her did register it just assumed that her attack had done its job and that her opponent was slowing down. Without much hesitation, she aimed her small gray paw, claws still unsheathed, at her opponents shoulder, not trying to hold back in the slightest. The sooner her enemy retreated or otherwise gave up attacking, the better.

Nettlepaw used Front Paw Strike, costing 10 SP and dealing 6 damage

Nettlepaw:

SP: 60/80 (-10)
HP: 9/20

Nightpaw:
SP: 60/80
HP: 7/20 (-6)
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: It’s a Violent World [CLOSED]   It’s a Violent World [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Mistpaw laughed quietly, though made sure not to let go. "Suppose I will have to step up my game, then?" He clawed just slightly deeper. "The name's Mistpaw."

Mistpaw continued to use Leap and Hold! -6hp -10sp Stormpaw is pinned for 1 more turn!

Mistpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Stormpaw
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: It’s a Violent World [CLOSED]   It’s a Violent World [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 8:04 am

”S-Stormpaw,” grunted the apprentice. Starclan, how long was this tom’s claws? She couldn’t help but let out a hiss as pain suddenly returned back to her wounds. ”You T-Thunderclanners sure have a lot of nerve, hm? No wonder all the other clans hate you. Intruding on other clan’s territory, having terrible personalities, l-let alone these awful f-fighting skills,” she continued in as steady of a voice as she could muster. It was a pretty feeble attempt, but perhaps a few insults would cause him to get irrational and loosen his iron-tight grip on her. Of it’ll just make him strike harder- but at this point, she was likely going to lose either way. At least she’ll go out with a bang.

Stormpaw is still pinned.

Stormpaw:
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Mistpaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: It’s a Violent World [CLOSED]   It’s a Violent World [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 9:25 am

Sandblaze huffed as the larger, admittedly stronger warrior continued to hold him down. He could do little more than wiggle in his grip. "Well, this isn't as fun as I was expecting it to be," he grunted, landing what he perceived to be a lucky strike at the ginger's face. It didn't last long and he was further pushed to the ground, still in the ThunderClanner's hold.

"I only asked because she's the runt who messed up my back. You're going to beat me, clearly, so might as well entertain me while you do it." A laugh was forced out of his chest as he lost balance and fell into the dirt. "Next time you talk to her, tell her little Sandpaw wants a rematch, and this time I won't botch it!"

Sandblaze used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina. Sandblaze remains stunned!

Sandblaze
24/40 HP
95/120 SP (-10)

Copperheart
27/45 HP (-8)
120/160 SP

It’s a Violent World [CLOSED] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It’s a Violent World [CLOSED]   It’s a Violent World [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It’s a Violent World [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: