Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] Empty
PostSubject: i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]   i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019 - 17:18

All these moons, and Ivypaw still had not been named a warrior of RiverClan yet. It was what took the forefront of her mind constantly, especially as she walked around the territory that had been home to her since Goldeneye and Starlord brought her to RiverClan. If patrolling the borders vigilantly, hunting successfully, and defending her Clan bravely wasn't enough to earn her warrior name, then she wasn't sure what was. Surely, she had completed everything that was required of her? Hadn't she earned her name? Sparkfrost and Berrycloud had long ago, so why was she the odd one out? The answer was actually quite simple for her: She wasn't good enough. She'd never been good enough, and she never would be. She wasn't good enough to ave her siblings, to save Starlord, and to save her Clan from the clutches of disaster, so what in StarClan's name made her think that she was good enough to receive her warrior name? Without realizing, her pace had quickened to a trot. She'd gone so far out into the territory, strayed farther than she had meant to... But it was fine, all the better for what she was planning to do, anyway. She knew that as an apprentice, she should most likely travel with a warrior, but she needed some space, and time to think.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Fri 19 Jul 2019 - 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]   i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019 - 17:31

She needed to just... breathe. Stopping suddenly, she parted her jaws to observe the scents surrounding her. From one direction, the river filled with fish flowed swiftly. From another, the very faint scent of a frog. Fish weren't a challenge at all, so she followed the frog slowly. If she wanted to become a warrior, she needed to push herself to her limits, and beyond. Besides, she had caught plenty of them before. Why should it be an issue now? Dropping into her perfected hunting crouch, she narrowed her eyes as she finally caught sight of the frog, green skin blending perfectly with the grass underneath it. She leaped swiftly from the crouch, landing atop the small creature and snapping its neck with ease. After carrying it back to the place where she had begun hunting, she buried it and thanked StarClan for the catch. Time for another.

Ivypaw:

20/20 HP
77/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Sat 20 Jul 2019 - 2:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]   i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019 - 17:31

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] Mistpe10
i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]   i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019 - 19:38

At that moment, Ivypaw was unable to detect the scent of anything other than fish. Foxdung. Well, fish was better than nothing. She began walking towards the river again, blocking all the thoughts that were attacking her constantly. She couldn't let them in; they were keeping her from her goal. When she finally reached the edge of the land and the rushing river was before her, she kept her eyes keen for the familiar sight of a fish making its way through the water. When a silver scale flashed before her, she quickly dipped in a paw and swiped up the fish, bringing it onto land and biting into it. She buried it alongside the river, covering it with dirt as she gazed out into the water for another possible catch.

Ivypaw:

20/20 HP
74/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Sat 20 Jul 2019 - 2:58; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]   i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019 - 19:38

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]   i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] EmptySat 20 Jul 2019 - 2:54

Not good enough.

Her mind kept screaming at her, telling her to keep going. She had to keep going. At least one more catch, right? One more would do, and maybe another after that. Then she could go back to camp. The sun was going down anyway... She didn't have much time, she had to be quick. Scanning the river for another fish, she couldn't help smiling as another, identical to the last, surfaced. She quickly swooped down and snagged it with two claws, bringing it back to her mouth and biting down, feeling the life ebbing away. She buried it along with the other fish, ready to move on once again.

Ivypaw:

20/20 HP
71/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Sat 20 Jul 2019 - 2:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]   i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] EmptySat 20 Jul 2019 - 2:54

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]   i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo] Empty

Back to top Go down

i work, i bleed, i beg and pray [solo]
Page 1 of 1