Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stars and Storms [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

Stars and Storms [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptySun 30 Jun 2019 - 11:52

Stormkit didn't understand many things.

Why was her name Stormkit? She didn't like storms, nor was the she-kit a fierce, stormy cat. Was it because her fur is grey? If so, why didn't her parents call her something better, like Duskkit, or Pondkit? The only plus to the name was that, if she ever became leader (a small chance, but still big in the dreams of every kit), Stormstar would roll off the tongue better than Pondstar or Duskstar.

Also, how did trees grow without eating prey? Why does staying too long out in the sun hurt eventually? Why did their leader Tinystar look a bit sad sometimes? Was there any rank higher than a leader? Why was fur fluffy? And the one question above all: why was Starclan so secretive? Why didn't they help out more?

The fluffy kit lightly kicked the dirt with frustration. Why couldn't she just know the answers? Why couldn't Starclan just come down and say, 'Oh Stormkit, we'll tell you the answer right now!'? Stormkit looked up at the clear day sky, her dazzlingly bright green eyes focused intently at a patch of sky that, at night, held the thickest cluster of stars. "Silverpelt- or Bluepelt, I guess, since it's daytime,"  she called out, "why can't you just tell us things about the world? Why are you so secretive in the stories and stuff?"  Stormkit remembered that she was a kit, sitting by herself, yelling at the sky. She didn't care much. "I know it's day, and I'm not at the Moon-thingy, but can you please, please just give me a clue? Wouldn't it be so much better for everyone just to pipe up?"

OOC: *dramatic gasp* Stormkit's asking too many questions, we must kill her and dispose of the evidence!

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Mudred

Mudred

Characters : Mudpaw [M] | Littlepaw [L] | Wispkit [W]
Clan/Rank : SC Apprentice [M] | SkC Apprentice [L] | WC Kit [W]
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 4:32

Littlekit watched the other kit from about a foxlength away. He listened intently to what the other kit said, peering up to the sky briefly as though he were to ask a question of his own. He shook off the thought, deciding to pipe up.

"The sky can't talk back to you." He mewled, padding up awkwardly to the other kit's side before sitting beside her.

"It doesn't even have a mouth?" He pointed out, looking to the other kit with a scrunched and perplexed look on his face.

20|80     1|1
[ SC Apprentice | She-cat ]     [ SkC Kit | Tom ]
[ Theme | Color #663300 ]     [ Theme | Color #ff9900 ]
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 12:04

Stormkit turned away from the unanswering sky as another kit spoke. This other kitten was a skinny white tom seemingly lacking a tail, who was visibly confused at her words. "Oh, hi," she mewled, "I thought I could ask Starclan a question. You know, the dead guys up in the sky that do cool stuff in legends? You're supposed to go to this one rock that shines bright to talk to them, but I thought that if I really, really concentrated enough, they'll hear me."

Her plush tail swished. "One legend, I think, said that a long, long time ago, the evil dead guys from the Place of No Stars wanted to take over everything. So they did-- I don't remember how-- and when they cast out all the good cats out of the clans. And then the good cats decided to take back their lands! The battle was getting really tough, but then this one awesome cat from Starclan named Gingerheart saved the day and killed the Dark Forest!" The kit's mew became more excited with each word, and she play-slashed the air with her paw at the end, mimicking how she thought the Dark Forest was banished. "That's kind of what I was thinking of a bit." She sat back down. "This cat-- and all of Starclan, probably-- was so awesome, and there were so many bad things that happen, like thorns getting in your bedding, that I wished they helped out more." Stormkit's voice was now less happy and more confused. "If they're so cool, I wish they could do stuff. Like helping the clans get prey, or preventing fights. Or helping me answer questions I have. I wished they would tell me why they didn't come around more often, at least. But I guess the sky doesn't really talk back."

Stormkit stood back up and shook out her fur. "But enough talking about that. Thinking about sad things makes a cat sad, and I don't want to be sad. Do you want to go play a game?"

Back to top Go down
Mudred

Mudred

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 12:20

Littlekit blinked, processing everything the other kit told him. His ears stood alert as he listened to this genuine wonder. He definitely understood where she was coming from... How come Starclan didn't intervene more often? That questioned lingered in his mind for a little while.
Hearing Stormkit's offer to play, though, that was something he could wrap his head around.

"Oh, sure! Do you have a game in mind already?" Littlekit smiled.

20|80     1|1
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 13:40

Stormkit gave a mischevious smile. "Skyclan versus Thunderclan, of course! We pretend to be warriors from each clan, and then we fight! I'll be the Thunderclanner." the gray she-cat got into a crouched position and gave a playful growl. "Oh no, a Skyclanner!" she feigned. Her voice sounded threatening (at least, as threatening a kit could sound like), but her eyes still held a playful twinkle. "Gah! I must protect my clan against this vile warrior. Attack!" She leaped forward and gave a light, gentle swat with her paw.

OOC: This can play out like a normal kit fight if you want, or maybe (since Little is disabled and thus has lower health), Stormy can hit her a little too hard and cause little to get hurt.

Back to top Go down
Mudred

Mudred

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 17:21

Littlekit's eyes seemed to light up at the concept. A fighting game! He'd never gotten to play one of those! He immediately sprang into what he assumed was a fighting stance.

"Your bravery is impressive! But not as impressive as mine" He playfully cackled as Stormkit's paw grazed his face before returning a considerably light shove.

(OOC: Ooh! That'd be a good way for him to learn his frailty, let's go for it! Right after this message, let's say the battle rules apply.)

20|80     1|1
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyMon 1 Jul 2019 - 19:47

Stormkit let out a fake, playful growl as she received the small shove. "Ah, the famed Leaping Bound! I am severely wounded!"  She dramatically staggered to one side. Suddenly, she play-growled again, shifting from side to side like a coiling spring. "Take this, filthy Skyclan warrior!"

Stormkit (accidentally) attacks Littlekit with Front Paw Blow (2 HP/5 SP)

Stormkit:
5 HP/10 SP

Littlekit:
KO

OOC: oh noe

Back to top Go down
Mudred

Mudred

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyWed 3 Jul 2019 - 4:33

Littlekit staggered back from the strike, ears flattened and face scrunched.

"Ouch, hey!" He suddenly hissed, backing up and glaring at Stormkit as he recuperated. He diffidently licked his paw and groomed the spot she had struck.

"That wasn't a play hit..." He scowled, shaking his head a bit.

20|80     1|1
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyWed 3 Jul 2019 - 10:16

OOC: mobile

Stormkit's bravado vanished after seeing the damage she caused. "Sorry!" she mewled. "I didn't mean to- I didn't think that-" The she-kit took a moment to collect her thoughts. "-I didn't think that would a-actually hurt you! I saw some other kits doing mock battles, and they sometimes did that same push, but they were always fine! Maybe a tiny sore spot, but I didn't think it would actually hurt. Do y-you want me to get Amberdawn or Mintwhisker?"

Back to top Go down
Mudred

Mudred

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 4:10

"No, it isn't that bad!" Littlekit's attitude continued, with an ego seemingly bruised... His glare wavered for a moment before he looked away from Stormkit, ears flattened in embarrassment.

"I don't wanna play that game anymore..." He bickered, his stub tail 'lashing', if you could even call it that.

20|80     1|1
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 10:11

“Oh. Alright.”  Stormkit sat down, thinking. She made another cat upset! How were you supposed to make cats un-upset? ’another thing I wish I could ask Starclan,’ she pouted. ”... Well, we can play mossball-- that’s the one where we hit moss around until we score a point-- but that might require more kits. Or we can see who can climb up one of the small trees in camp the quickest- but then one of us might fall, and that would be bad. Or we can play hide-and-go-seek, but what if one of us get’s lost? Or... Or we could just sit here, I guess. You can pick.”

Back to top Go down
Mudred

Mudred

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptySun 14 Jul 2019 - 11:03

"I like climbing trees, I guess..! We should race!" Littlekit's face cleared up a bit.

20|80     1|1
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] EmptySun 14 Jul 2019 - 12:04

Stormkit smiled. “Alright!”  she purred. She scanned the camp for a tree that was good for climbing on-- small, and with a lot of branches— and settled on a small oak near the edge of camp, ringed by a nice circle of sandy dirt. ”Let’s race up that oak over there!” she exclaimed, running up to it as fast as she can. ”Last one to the top is a rotten egg!” she cheerily said. The grey kit grabbed onto a low-lying branch with her forepaw and bangen hauling herself up, her fluffy tail lashing from side to side.

OOC: mobile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars and Storms [OPEN]   Stars and Storms [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars and Storms [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: