Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 22:54

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Swiftstep called with an authoritative tone.

It was exactly two days after three of the Barley-Gray kits had been apprenticed. Only one remained. Young Quailkit was now ready to be appointed to a mentor and join his siblings as well as the other apprentices. The deputy was sure the tom would be a great warrior one day. Swiftstep had a warm expression as he awaited the kit of honor to gather with the rest of the clan.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 29 Jun 2019 - 12:31

The day had gone by swiftly, and Quailkit - the last of his four kits, and one of his two sons - had not had the opportunity to receive his apprentice name and mentor alongside his brother and sisters. He had been sorely disappointed, but Barleytuft didn't mind his son having a few more days as a kit; they'd all grown up so quickly. His day had come, and he was finally ready. Once again Barleytuft had helped the young tom endure grooming and a tidy breakfast before smiling at him. "You'll get a great mentor, I'm sure," he purred. "Remember to sit quietly until you're called forward." Then Barleytuft turned and exited the den, his tail flicking with happiness.

Cloverpaw would rather have been an apprentice for a hundred seasons than miss his brother Qualkit's apprentice ceremony. Once the pale silver tom had learned what the day would hold, he'd refused to go for training to instead stay and help his brother prepare. Finally the time had come and Swiftstep's now-familiar summon rang over the camp. Cloverpaw, waiting in the nursery with his brother, nudged the other tabby playfully. "Come on, Quailkit, let's go, you don't wanna be a kit forever!" the apprentice taunted, dashing out of the nursery.

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 29 Jun 2019 - 14:19

Quailkit followed his father, grunting. ”Dad! I don’t need to be groomed.” He protested and pouted. His pout quickly changed into joy filled smile as his brother approached him. ”Cloverpaw!” He greeted with a squeak, then looked up at his father and took off with Cloverpaw. ”I know. I hate being a kit. I’m excited to see who my mentor is!” He said and sat near the deputy. A sudden wave of nervousness washed over him and he shrouded. What if his mentor was mean? Or unruly?

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 29 Jun 2019 - 14:28

Goldenpaw immediately trotted over to her brothers and her father, pressing her nose to Quailkit's shoulder. "I'm so excited for you! I'm sure you'll get a fantastic mentor, don't worry. I'll help you make your nest after the ceremony!" she mewed, taking up a position next to Barleytuft, straining to set up straight to look as tall as her father. She watched the ceremony from her position there, awaiting the moment to be able to call Quailkit's new name with her family.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 29 Jun 2019 - 14:33

"Go on, Quailkit!" Graybriar nuzzled her last kit as he ran off to the Tallrock, watching him and his siblings with a happy sigh. They were growing up... and she would finally be leaving the nursery. She would be lying if she said she wasn't excited to go running and patrolling again. Her back leg had almost fully healed, though it might never be quite the same. However, the last vestiges of pain paled in comparison to the joy she felt watching all her kits get their apprentice ceremonies. She walked alongside Barleytuft, a quiet but consistent purr rumbling through her body.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 30 Jun 2019 - 1:05

As the deputy waited for the clan to gather, the tom's gaze traveled from pelt to pelt in search of Quailkit and his family. Once the kit was in his sights and everyone had settled, the tom began the apprentice ceremony.

"We all gather here today to make one of our kits an apprentice. Quailkit, please step forward." Once the tom-kit did, Swiftstep nodded approvingly and gave him a fond smile before continuing to speak, "Quailkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Quailpaw. Seeing as I do not have any apprentices at this moment, I will be your mentor. I will pass on all my knowledge onto you."

Swiftstep hopped down from the Tallrock to touch his nose to the apprentice's. That signaled the end of the ceremony. It was also the cue for the clan to start their cheers. The deputy looked down at the tom with a warm gaze. He was rather excited to start training another apprentice. He hadn't done so in quite a while. This also felt special since he was to mentor one of the Barley-Gray kits.

"I'm look forward to working with you Quailpaw. Your training will start tomorrow in the morning. Be sure to rest sport but for now, go celebrate the beginning of your apprenticeship with the clan." Swiftstep nudged the tom in a friendly manner before walking away. He stopped to shoot Barleytuft and Graybriar a pleasant smile and to begin chanting Quailpaw's name with the clan.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 30 Jun 2019 - 9:20

Quailkit let out an excited squeak as he stepped forward to revive his apprentice name. He lifted his nose to touch it to his new mentors, the deputy. Shivers of joy were sent down his spine as he relaxed under his mentors gaze. ”Thank you Swiftstep!” He smiled and turned around with the nudge to celebrate his new name.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jul 2019 - 7:41

Barleytuft chuckled at Quailkit's protests as they finally left the nursery. The warrior made his way to the Tallrock and sat and waiting for the ceremony to begin, and as he did so his fur brushed Graybriar's and he leaned against her. He was overwhelmed with emotion and pride: his final kit was receiving his apprentice name. The family settled and Swiftstep, the deputy, smiled down at them from atop the Tallrock. The brown tom called the meeting to order and beckoned Quailkit forward; the little fluffy tan tom needed no prompting and scampered forward eagerly to bask under Swiftstep's gaze.

Swiftstep gave Quailpaw his name, and in the next moment he assigned himself as Quailpaw's new mentor. Barleytuft let out a trill of joy - Swiftstep had been his own mentor! What an honor that one of his own children would be able to learn from the deputy as well. Watching the two toms who he adored so much touch noses filled him with joy, and he chanted Quailpaw's name with a strong, loving voice. Cloverpaw leaped up, thinking, Well, you may have the deputy, but I'm learning from the leader! Without saying so, though, he raced over to his brother and began to cheer.

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Quailkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1