Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Suma Visits the Ocean

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Suma Visits the Ocean Empty
PostSuma Visits the Ocean

Hi guys! I saw a few announcements from people and remembered I probably need to say something, too - I'm going away for the 4th! Specifically, I will be gone from the 3rd of July to the 6th or 7th depending on how soon I wanna get home. I'm going to my favourite beach vacation spot with my mom and her side of the family. :)

I'm pretty likely to bring my laptop along, and I am comfortable posting on mobile, but on long travel days (10 hour drive, I believe?) I may be hard to get a hold of. We are going to be at the ocean, so I'm going to have to protect my phone from the water and sand. I'll probably be a little spotty when we're out and about because of that, but if I know my family there'll be plenty of down time.

If you need me feel free to ping me on Discord, as I have the app and get notifications.

Remember: I love you guys! Don't burn down the forest while one of the admins is away. :D

Suma Visits the Ocean VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Suma Visits the Ocean :: Comments

Mosspelt
Re: Suma Visits the Ocean
Post Fri 28 Jun 2019 - 12:40 by Mosspelt
Awe :( -puts away lighter-
Nah, just kidding. I hope you have a lot of fun, and enjoy the sun, sand, and time with family! <3
Make sure you wear your sunscreen and all of you stay safe in your travels. Love you and see you when you return!
sumashira
Post Sun 7 Jul 2019 - 15:00 by sumashira
Suma has returned!

I am gonna do my best to catch up on all my threads within the next day or two. If I haven't responded to a thread that you need me in by Wednesday, please feel free to PM me here or ping me on Discord! :)
Post  by Sponsored content

Suma Visits the Ocean

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: