Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Think That... [Closed/Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

I Think That... [Closed/Solo] Empty
PostSubject: I Think That... [Closed/Solo]   I Think That... [Closed/Solo] EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 9:41

The deputy looked out over camp once more, there was still a lot of work left to get the camp back into the same shape it had been before the floods but it started to look better. So many cats had died this past few moons and Scorchstar had lost yet another one of his lives. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, everything would be alright.

Suddenly someone pawed at his tail and he opened his eyes and looked back, meeting the eyes of the former Riverclanner Coldgaze. Whenever the two of them had had some time to spare they'd talked and once or twice they'd gone on a patrol together, the she-cat was rather special, she had strong opinions about everything and was easily bored but he liked her for some reason.

"Uhm... Are you just gonna stare at me or what?" she said as she tilted her head a bit.

"I- Um... Wanna go on a patrol with me?" he quickly asked her, blushing a bit, he didn’t know why but he just got so nervous around her

"Sure, sounds like fun," the she-cat purred as she headed towards the camp exit. Though she didn't want to admit it, she actually liked the fluffy tom, he was probably the closest to a friend she'd ever had, but what did he think of her? What if he'd just been told to keep an eye on her? She pushed that thought away and continued out of camp where she stopped and waited for Wildstrike to join her.

The tom followed her out of camp, he smiled. “Let’s go then!” he meowed.

As the two of them began walking, heading towards the Thunderpath they spoke about whatever came to mind, they never had to force a conversation, it just came naturally.

Once they had patrolled the borders and were getting ready to head back to camp Wildstrike stopped and looked at Coldgaze and said “Coldgaze there is something I have to tell you, I know that you’ll be going back to Riverclan soon but I must say this…

The molly looked at him, tilting her head slightly, “What is it Wildstrike?” she asked him curiously.

Well,” he took a deep breath and looked around nervously before continuing “I… I think that… I think. Err, nevermind, it doesn’t matter!” He quickly pushed past her and started walking back towards camp. Why had he fallen in love with the one cat in Shadowclan that he knew would leave?!

Coldgaze spun around and dashed after him, once close enough, she pounced on him and quickly pinned him down. “Not so fast, spit it out minnow-brain” she told him.

The deputy looked up at her and sighed, knowing that she wouldn’t let go until he told her. “I love you!” he blurted out, regretting it the second the words left his mouth, she didn’t love him back, why would she?

She froze when she heard what he said, he loved… her? It didn’t make sense to her, why did he love her? There was nothing special about her… She liked him too but she’d never thought that he’d felt the same way about her. “I don’t understand… Why me?” she asked quietly as she got off him.

He got up and smiled softly at her, “I don’t know, I just do, you’re perfect in every way and I just wish you’d stay but you should go back to Riverclan, to your family, I don’t want you to stay just because of me,” the tom sighed and looked down.

I love you too… You’re just so easy to talk to and you care about everyone more than you care about yourself. I wish there was some way for us to stay together when I go back to Riverclan but we’d break the code then, not that I care that much about the code but you’re the deputy, you can’t break the code, your clan needs to be able to trust you and if you break the code they wouldn’t trust you anymore,” she told him. She didn’t want to leave him now that she knew that he felt the same about her but she had to go back to what little family she had left in Riverclan. She took a step towards him and gently licked his cheek.

She really loved him too? When he felt her lick his cheek he looked up at her and purred quietly. “We’ll atleast be able to see each other at the gatherings…”.

The cream-colored tabby nodded before meowing “I think we should go back to camp now.

The tom agreed and the two of them started heading back towards the Shadowclan camp in silence.

I Think That... [Closed/Solo] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down

I Think That... [Closed/Solo]
Page 1 of 1