Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open)   Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2019 2:17 am

The sun's light glowed over a calm sea of green. Gentle flowers blossoming on flattened strands of grass as a silver tom threaded his way carefully through the tattered and battered landscape. Where swathes of heather once rustled in the wind, it was now crumpled and awry. Some areas the grass had been flattened down so much it looked like a twoleg path. His nose twitched in disdain as his eyes narrowed in disapproval.
'All that effort to get home... and this is what we get.' The thought came to his mind bitterly as he huffed and padded down the flattened area. It created a small dip in the wide fields that made up his home.

He leapt up the bank with a huff, shaking out his pelt from disturbed blossoms that lodged themselves into his pelt. Eyes scanning for irregularly moving grass. Nose and jaws open for the scents of prey above the usual scents of forest. There was a disturbing lack of clan scent here. It made the entire place feel wrong somehow... almost like it wasn't home.

Brindlestar's absence didn't help. Grousepaw's ears flattened at the thought. He wanted his mother to be well. His throat tightened as he dared to think about the possibility that she was lost to the torrent... 'It's not possible. My mother was the strongest leader. Fierce and confident, and I will follow in her pawsteps. I'll make the whole clan proud for when she returns... ' The soft thud of padded paws in front of him caused him to stop abruptly. His ears trained forward as scent of hare drifted to his jaws. Crouching, he slowly inched towards the source of the noise.

He saw the large grey hare eating something through a few strands of grass. Slowly, he crept forward. Each paw placed carefully in a nearly perfect stalk before he darted forward. The hare didn't have time to shriek as his jaws found it's throat immediately. The quiet kill would keep other prey unalarmed. He smirked to himself around the hare's fur. The clan would feed well after their hard work, even if he had to do all the hunting himself.

Last edited by Cays on Thu May 16, 2019 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15103

Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open)   Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2019 2:17 am

The member 'Cays' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open) Mistpe10
Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

Bushes rattle beneath my paws. (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: