Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]

Go down 
+15
RainyHeart
Drippy
Inky Pawprints
Mosspelt
Transient
rinklet 2
deleted user
Lulu
Ice
Holly
Ash
Grizzly
rhindon
Kade
Jay Bird
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2019 - 11:41

The black and white Tom couldn't believe it, they were going home already! He wanted to go back so badly, and maybe find his brother, his parents.

But a voice interrupted his thoughts just to watch in surprise the she-cat named Rainbow running towards him, not only that, confessing love to him! Now he couldn't say he didn't see it coming, he always caught her looking at him, her way to speak to him, everything... sadly... he couldn't do it.

Taking a deep breath to clear his thoughts, he spoke.

"Rainbow i... please listen... i can't do it" he said, sadly

"But not because i don't want to... you're a gorgeous cat, caring, gentle, trust me, if i could, i would do it... but you have to understand it's impossible for me because i have to be loyal to my clan, the warrior code forbiddens us to seek a mate outside our clan..." he explained.

"As i said... this is not because i don't want to, so please..." he smiled a bit at her "Don´t let this take you down, i´m sure you eventually find someone special, trust me"

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 29019410
History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2019 - 18:25

As Jay Star called out her name along with Echo's, Chirp's desperate demeanor transformed quickly into one of pure joy, swirling around to purr at her Tribemate before jumping back to attention, nodding vigorously up at the Clan leader.  "You can count on us!"  As the other members of their group came forward, the young she-cat forced herself not to start asking questions; each one of these Clan cats seemed so interesting, especially that fluffy white she-cat with the cool spots.  Before they could even prepare for their task though, an ear-splitting roar echoed around her home cave, a sound which struck terror into the deepest parts of her heart.  Oh no...  Just as the rest of her Tribe, she had heard the stories of Sharptooth, but unlike the stories of Night of Stormy Gales and the Clans, they had always sent her crawling underneath her mother for protection rather than intrigued her.  A big, scary, cat-eating cat?  No thank you!  Now, the time had come to face her fears; the creature was coming.  The fur along her spine prickled, but Chirp maintained her clarity as Echo called her over, the Clans beginning to flee.  She narrowed her eyes seriously as her elder prey-hunter explained the plan, and when her role was announced the calico jumped fearfully, but quickly shook it off.  "No, I can do it!  Go, I won't let you down!"  As the bird was carried off down into the dead-end tunnel and the rest of the group gathered around her, Chirp took a deep breath.  Okay, you can do this...for Night!  Raising her voice to a high, panicked mewling, the little to-be cried out in front of the tunnel, a mischevious glimmer in her eyes counteracting the feigned helplessness.

"Ohhhh, help me! Help meeeee!  A big, dumb, mean Sharptooth is coming to eat me, please help meee!"

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2019 - 18:48

At the WindClan leaders words, Echo let out a low, muffled grunt through the bones of the wing in her mouth. "I refuse to die down here, not in a million heartbeats. Too much prey to catch, too many moons to see. After all, my kits are starting to look for mates of their own now - I need to see my grand-kits." She murmured around the feathers as she sprinted along side the leader. He was certainly fast, keeping up with her even though she had the advantage of knowing the tunnel. Had they been in the open, he surely would have out ran her.

At the branch in the tunnel, she looked to Chirp with a nod, encouraging her to go ahead as she flicked Finchstar's back with her tail. "We turn here." It wasn't much longer before the dead end was reached, and she set the bird of prey down, licking her lips and opening and closing her mouth to loosen it. Looking to Finchstar, she nodded the way they came. "We don't have long, hurry. Once we catch up to others we should be safe for a time, but only once we get to them. Quickly, Star of Finches, we must not be caught if we want to make it through this alive."

She turned to head back the way they came, and upon hearing Chirp's wonderful acting pleas a smile crossed her face, pride for the young to-be filling the older prey-hunter. Maybe, just maybe, things would be okay.

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 25403010 History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 25403011 History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 25403012

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2019 - 20:23

"I'll definitely be going as well." said Swiftstep with a clear, confident voice as he looked over at Foxspirit then gaze traveling to Finchstar. His amber gaze held a determined twinkle as he stood up. The tom now realized how many brave cats there were. So many had volunteered to go. Swiftstep felt pride envelope him. The clans were working as one to handle a task. He knew this friendly exterior would wear off once they reached the forest but he hoped that some of it would linger for as long as it possibly could. It was nice. It warmed his heart.
---------------------------------------
"Count me in!" Lilytail said as she sprang up. Her recent somber demeanor rapidly changing to a confident one. She hoped that this was a way for her to see her kits, her clan-mates. She was very ready to give it her all for the clans as well as the tribe. She was willing to put away her sadness to finally bring some peace to all.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2019 - 20:42

Within second, the cave erupted into a flurry of screeching and fleeing cats. Having turned and ran the instant Jaystar gave him the order, he hadn't gotten the chance to see what the beast looked like, but he didn't need to. Running as fast as his dumpy legs would let him, the little leader sprinted out of the cave with Sunflower beside him, who was carrying Moonlight on his back, he was glad that his family was safe. Hopefully, StarClan wouldn't take too many more lives today...

It was a sudden and untimely exit from the Tribe's presence, but at least they were on their way home, something in which Tinystar had longed for for far too long.

~~~~~

Running in the midst of the crowd of fleeing cats, Daisyflame was able to catch a glance at the beast; a large cat with huge paws and razor sharp teeth. Snapping his amber gaze back in the direction he was headed, he silently prayed to Silverpelt above that everyone who had stayed behind would make it home. "Go go go!" the muscly warrior yowled, looking around to make sure no one was falling behind.

OOC: behind, lazy, and tired; pls forgive for the crap post

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 VHQrlk5
History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 1QYZaRo

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 May 2019 - 10:08

As Echo of Shattered Ice expressed her fears to Finchstar, he felt a revelation seal itself in his heart. Even the tribe cats, living on the very edge of the world, still shared the same values as the cats of the forest. They wanted the best for their friends and family, strived for love and peace. Running through the caves now next to the silver she-cat, Finchstar felt a smile creep across his face. "I will not let you die, Tribe Cat." With Sharptooth thundering behind them, the leader wondered for a moment if he could ever keep his promise, but now was no time for hesitation.

The two cats spun on their heels, retracing their steps to lure the big beast away. It appeared as if they had been successful so far.

A light formed up ahead, the smell of grass and dirt drifted through the cavern, and Finchstar could tell they were nearing the end. Screams split the sky, and the scent of blood was so evident, the tom almost flinched, as if he was the one bleeding. "I have a cat I would like to see again as well..." The leader panted, speeding beside Echo. "She's the most beautiful she-cat to ever grace the forest, with eyes of green." His voice drifted off into longing, drowned out by the yelps full of terror. "We will see the ones we love again. You and me both. An honorable cause such as this cannot be stopped." Finchstar offered Echo of Shattered Ice a genuine smile, his stubborn personality relentless.

The mountain stretched out before them, descending downwards to Highstones, the most distant peaks just shadows on the horizon. "Come, we have fate to conquer."

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 May 2019 - 10:46

Their footsteps pounded in the she-cat's ears as the WindClan leader and herself burst from the tunnel system, making their way down the mountain at a breakneck speed. She glanced over to the leader, their eyes meeting for but a moment before she nodded, and through quick breaths responded. "Flame of Daisies had similar fears and wishes. You all are strong, and the others must be as well.... Have faith in yourself and them, that fate will bring you to those you love once more. You will be a wise leader, Star of Finches, so long as you keep that trust in your companions and yourself. You clan cats will never fade from my memory, and if our destinies will have it, may we meet again. Tell that she-cat that the tribe sends it's greetings."

She smiled sideways at the tom, before focusing back to the mountainside. The last thing she needed was for one of them to trip - she could swear that she felt the hot breath of Sharptooth just pawsteps behind. As they crested a small hill, the sight of cats fighting strange beasts almost caused her to pause, but only almost. Flinging herself down the hill towards them, she separated from Finchstar and immediately jumped into the fray.

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 25403010 History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 25403011 History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 25403012

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 May 2019 - 16:34

Briarpaw fled. He heard the roar, and ran as far away from it as possible. Out of the cave, in the opposite direction. He felt like a coward. But you are a coward! The voice inside his head screamed at him. He ran, and ran, and ran. If there was one thing Briarpaw was good at, it was running. Running through the crowds of cats. Running, like he always did.

The yowl that filled the cave was terrifying. At first, Foxspirit didn't know what to do. All the cats seemed to move at once, running in the same general direction, away. As they ran, she was pushed along with them. No! I can't leave yet! Foxspirit forced herself to run opposite direction, towards the sound. Towards the closest thing to family she had left. "Swiftstep!" She yowled, running to him, pushing through the panicking cats. "We have to go. I-I don't want to leave without you!"

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 May 2019 - 14:24

"Ohhhh, help me big mean Sharptooth, I've fallen and I can't get up!" Chirp was laying it on thick, a wide grin battling with her distraught words; that was, until their quarry emerged from the shadows, a large tan head striped with black under the eyes...and very, very large teeth. The little she-cat froze momentarily, tail spiking in alarm and mouth issuing a soft, awed "oh". Then, she sprinted away, catching sight of Echo and Finch Star's tails rocketing around the corner as they bolted towards sunlight, the tunnel's exit drawing near. On the other side though, could she already hear...battle cries? Brown eyes wide, the calico she-cat unsheathed her claws; whatever she needed to fight out there, she could face it! For her parents, for her family...for Night of Stormy Gales, wherever he may be, she would defend her home! With an exhilarated hiss, she sprang forward, ready to face the challenges ahead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]   History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

History Has Its Eyes on Us [Newleaf Tears' Finale]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3