Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptySun 12 May 2019 - 0:04

We Are Golden: Plot Sign-Ups
The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups Giphy

FINALLY, it's almost time! After the events of the sitewide plot, the lack of satisfaction of the younger generation will begin as each clan settles back into their homes. Meaning, it is the prime time for this to begin! Details about the plot can be found on the official plotting page I created before. The ending of the plot will not be anything super spectacular but the entire thing will provide for development and unique dynamics. Likely, it will probably be like "oh this did not work and we failed by not having a structure", in so far as cats get sick, or one of them dies in something that could have been prevented by being in a clan (like an attack by a loose dog). This is still TBD but that is the general notion. At the end of the plot, roleplayers may decide what to do with their characters. You can attempt to rejoin a clan (pending clan leader approval in character), become a rogue, or find rest in death. Ultimately this is a loosely structured plot concept simply for the sake of doing something fun and different with characters.

SO, without further ado... sign-ups! These will go on for the next week, ending Saturday, May 18th. Anyone is welcome to join! There is no limitation to who decides to leave their clan and join. All I ask is that it be something that would genuinely happen in character for your character and not be outside of their personality. As a reminder, the main protagonist of the plot will be selected per my decision of who will fit the bill the best. Convince me with your applications ;D

Protagonist/Leader: {OPEN} Requires sign-ups as this is a limited position that is important to the success of the plot. One person wil be chosen based on the answers.

Code:
[b]Roleplayer:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Honest Personal Activity Review:[/b]
[b]What would make you a good fit for the role?:[/b]

The Lost Boys: {OPEN} Anyone is free to join and this is not a limited role. I recommend only characters who would actually fit the bill for this lifestyle and it would be in character for them to decide to do so.

Code:
[b]Roleplayer:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptySun 12 May 2019 - 0:26

Roleplayer: rhindon
Character Name: Raventail
Clan: WindClan
raven sure is about to disappoint his new parents huh

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Wed 17 Jul 2019 - 2:37; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptySun 12 May 2019 - 17:03

Roleplayer: lemongrass
Character Name: may or may not exist when this happens, it depends on the current situation, but you have an idea of who it is 😉😉😉
Clan: ~mystery~
Rank: I have no idea what it will be at the time the plot happens
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptyMon 20 May 2019 - 4:37

Roleplayer: Chickenwing
Character Name: Minkpaw/Strom
Clan: RiverClan
Honest Personal Activity Review: i can post like a crazy maniac when i force myself, but often i... don't.
What would make you a good fit for the role?: Strom is done with Clans, and pretty much his whole family is dead. All his friends live in different Clans, and he probably hopes they'll join him. He would probably take command of the lost boys because it gives him something to take his mind off of his depression and sorrow, as well as a sense of achievement that he's finally doing something worthwhile instead of stuck doing nothing as a Clan cat all his days.

Why am I applying for the leader role? >< I can't handle this....

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 8:27

Alright sorry for the delay folks! Minkpaw will take the place of our leader role and anyone else who applies is free to simply join ^^

Also current time line leads me to believe this will take place in a couple weeks-a month. I will keep RPers up to date on time :)
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 10:34

I love Minkpaw so much. ;; I feel blessed to have had a cat who knew him, even if they weren't too close. I'm excited to see him doing this - he needs a change! He's been through so much.

I already half-signed Amber up - she will willingly sneak out of her camp to provide them health and healing, but she will always return home - but here's an official form:

Roleplayer: sumashira
Character Name: Amberdawn
Clan: SkyClan

The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptyMon 10 Jun 2019 - 13:49

as long as her siblings follow her into the void--

Roleplayer: Holly
Character Name: Batbite
Clan: ThunderClan

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptyMon 10 Jun 2019 - 16:25

UPDATE the hope is to start this around next month's gathering
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups EmptyTue 25 Jun 2019 - 17:05

BUMP sign ups are still open there is still time to join :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups   The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Boys/We Are Golden Plot Sign-Ups
Page 1 of 1