Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Starry Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

Starry Nights Empty
PostSubject: Starry Nights   Starry Nights EmptyWed 8 May 2019 - 16:15

Mothpaw was exhausted. The recent events had been tiring, even if they weren't unpleasant, and she very nearly collapsed as soon as she was able to rest. She hadn't been able to let herself rest, not until she'd made sure the cats she cared for were still safe, but now that that was taken care of she closed her eyes and allowed sleep to wash over her, hoping only to wake rested and for the days past to not be a dream she could wake from at any moment.

As she drifted to sleep, she woke somewhere unfamiliar. A grassy landscape greeted her, seeming familiar yet unfamiliar all at once, and she took a moment to take in her surroundings. It's so pretty, she thought, not at all concerned with her whereabouts. Dreams were interesting things, after all; and living in the moment was a skill she'd been practicing. It meant there was less time to worry about the things she didn't want to think about. And now most of her fears had been put to rest, so it was with a light heart and a brilliant smile that she greeted this place.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

Starry Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Nights   Starry Nights EmptySun 12 May 2019 - 10:43

And the place greeted her back.

Not long after the dark pelted she-cat had found herself in the starlit grasslands an unfamiliar voice rose up from behind her.

"Hey there, kit."

The voice was gravelly, but sounded as if it came from a cat around her age, if not younger.

The cat circled around her with his long tail raised high, and as he came into view Mothpaw saw what looked like... well, basically a younger, less marred clone of her mentor. His green eyes seemed to be a bit of a lighter shade of green than Thornbriar's, and his pelt was significantly more mussed. Not to mention, the familiar scowl that Thornbriar would typically be sporting was nowhere to be seen on this tom's face, having been replaced with a friendly, lopsided grin.

His frame was lanky with youth, and he stood at least half a head shorter than Mothpaw, visibly tall for his age but still significantly small by comparison to the nearly full grown apprentice. He seemed amused by this. "Yeesh, why in Mag's name are you so tall. You're makin' me look bad here ya know. I'm supposed to be visiting an apprentice here, not a full grown warrior!" The tom chuckled at his own joke, grin widening as he met Mothpaw's striking orange gaze.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Starry Nights QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

Starry Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Nights   Starry Nights EmptySun 12 May 2019 - 10:56

At the sound of being called kit, Mothpaw blinked. Thornbriar? No, she realized, to finally see this stranger once she found the source of the sound she actually had to look down at him, if only slightly. Still, he did bear a striking resemblance to her mentor... "I'm not a full-grown warrior! I am an apprentice! ...Who's Mag?" she asked, not stopping to let this new cat answer her question before moving on to the next one. "Who are you? Where are we? Do you know Thornbriar? You look like her, kinda! Just... Smaller. And less, um... Thornbriar." Every question on her mind fell off her tongue, one by one, until finally she ran out.

Despite her size, Mothpaw seemed much more like an excited apprentice than one who was nearly a warrior, bouncing on her paws and looking expectantly at this potential new friend, waiting for answers.

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

Starry Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Nights   Starry Nights EmptySun 12 May 2019 - 11:15

He blinked at her, staring with widened eyes for a long moment before bursting into laughter. "Stars, how has Thorn not like... yknow, flayed you over all those questions yet? I half expected her first apprentice to have more scars. Back when I was around, she wasn't quite so patient."

Once his laughter had quieted, the tom brushed his tail over her shoulder in a friendly gesture. "Your mentor was my sister. Littermate, to be exact. We were all the other had, and I gave my life a long time ago to save hers." The tom turned, lifting his left forepaw and revealing a vicious scar that tore down his right side and over his belly. "Got this in the same badger brawl that nabbed lil sis's eye, y'know."

Once she'd taken a moment to see the brutal scar that had no doubt ended the tom's life, he lowered his paw and grinned once more. "The name's Sootstrike. Welcome to Starclan, kit... and as for Mag? Well, I'm referrin' to the old Shadowclan leader of course. I'm sure you've heard Thorn ramble about Magpiestar before, right? That old coot was my mentor."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Starry Nights QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Starry Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Nights   Starry Nights EmptySun 12 May 2019 - 11:35

"Oh! So 'Mag' was Magpiestar?" Mothpaw asked, seeming pleased with this answer. The nickname made sense after thinking about it for a few moments. "I'm the Magnificent Mothpaw, by the way! I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I?" Then again, he was a StarClan cat, so did he already know? "Oh, I don't know, at first I was afraid she might, but... Thornbriar's nice. You just have to get used to her! I didn't know she'd have such a small brother, though... Sootstrike's a cool name! And I have scars, just... Not from Thornbriar." They were hidden under her long fur, mostly, but it didn't mean they weren't there. "Me and my sister and our friends, we were kidnapped by Twolegs - and it was my fault that me and Silentpaw were there in the first place, and it was awful, but it was also how we met most of our friends so I don't really regret it anymore - and I have some scars from that! And other stuff too! I don't think I have any from the fox, though..." Well, if she was entirely honest, most of her scars came from doing things like attacking a thornbush that dared to graze her sister, but looking back it was hardly heroic and she didn't see the need to confess that to Sootstrike. What she did want to know, though... "Did Thornbriar ever do anything embarrassing when she was younger? You'd know everything, right?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starry Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Nights   Starry Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Starry Nights
Page 1 of 1