Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom Empty
PostSubject: I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom   I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom EmptyFri 12 Apr 2019 - 8:15

It was quite a dreary morning. The moisture in the air told Rainbow it was going to storm soon. She figured now would be as good a time as any to go hunting before the rains came.

Though, of course, she couldn’t go alone.

Ever since the day the Clan cats arrived in their territory, Rainbow had become awestruck with the cat Lion Tail. Such a strange name, his tail didn’t look like a lion’s at all. Nevertheless, he was incredibly handsome and strong-looking. She wanted to get to know him better.

Padding over to the sleeping Clan cats in one of the cave dens, she reached out a paw to touch Lion Tail’s shoulder and mewed gently. ”Pardon me. I’m terribly sorry to be waking you, but I want to go hunting before the rains come. But I just can’t go all alone without a big, strong tom to protect little ol’ me. I’d be a sitting hare out there without someone there to protect me from all the predators. Could I ask you to accompany me and keep me safe? I would be eternally grateful for your kindness and bravery.” She fluttered her eyes to show them off and appear more attractive for him, and she tilted her ears back to appear cuter. Of course, she could take care of herself out there without a doubt, but toms liked to be able to protect pretty mollies, as she knew very well.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom   I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom EmptyTue 16 Apr 2019 - 19:35

The young warrior had been having constant nightmares about the flood, always dreaming the same scene, his parents being swept away in the flood, he wondered all the time, where they were in those moments?

Thankfully, today´s nightmare was interrupted by Rainbow, he almost jumped when he was awaken but, recovered easily and yawned, hearing everything the she-cat told him, stars, she was deeply interested in him, how he was going to explain to her they couldn´t be together...?

He stretched and looked at her, hearing her request to go with her to hunt, well, he could bring some freshkill too, so he smiled.

"Hey it´s okay, actually you came just in time, i was having a nightmare, i´ll be glad to go with you, maybe some hunting would help me to distract myself from these nightmares so... hunting sounds purrfect to me"

I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom 29019410
I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down

I’m Just a Lonely Young Molly in Need of a Strong Tom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory :: Cave of Endless Skies-
Jump to: